Thread: A good program to run castlevania on pc?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default A good program to run castlevania on pc?

Well recently I've gotten an urge to play some games that were on the old consoles like n64 and nes. I saw a thread about emulators so I wondered if anyone knows a good website for emulators and a tutorial on how to get castlevania for it. I saw a program earlier from abadonia.com or something like that had a complicated process of installing its program to play castlevania. I know you guys might say "go google it" but I want your advice.

2. Default

which castlevania?

original?

nester

look for that program. emulates NES games
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I want to play the original castlevania but can I get a link to the emulator.

4. Default

...google it.

we're not going to do everything for you dude. it's simple. i already told you what it's called
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

K I got it.

6. Default

good! it's a really easy program to use. alot like visualBoyAdvance for gba.

enjoy!!

oh yeah, to get roms, go to www.emuparadise.org