Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mrs.Xen Warrior

1. Default

ok, so you admit that you are not admin. until you get the email stating that you may wear the tag, you are not admin.

honorable as it is that you decided to feed your family rather than buy admin, i can't help but to wonder why if 11$ would mean the difference between a meal and being hungry you'd decide to spend it on admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, so you admit that you are not admin. until you get the email stating that you may wear the tag, you are not admin.

honorable as it is that you decided to feed your family rather than buy admin, i can't help but to wonder why if 11$ would mean the difference between a meal and being hungry you'd decide to spend it on admin.
    Lol thats besides the point, lets talk about how he says he didn't know someone had caded the room when the door was blocked with a soda machine?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

So wait,

I am not getting admin for that reason.

I just like to keep a community fun and that.
    But no, i am not counted an admin and who even said i already have it???

I only said "i will try to start paying for admin" Not "I just got admin"

*Facepalm*
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Admin's INGAME name:Mrs. Xen_Warrior l Ibis.a

You're INGAME name:¯\(°_o)/¯CrAzY-RoBeRt

How did he/she abuse:

7) No Banning clan members or admins.

Kicked and banned

Banned, And kicked.
    Well, in ZM_Little town in those cluster of rooms and then a small room with a small opening to the vent on the ground with a soda machine...
    I didn't know if a human was behined it and so i went in and repaired it and i
    See her in there and then ....

Then 3 sec later i was Kicked and banned.

Proof:

Idk how to get a demo nor that but this is what i only got in the console on the last action.

Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    lets make that easier for you to see shall we?

you'd have to be considered an admin for xen to have violated TOS#7, and you're claiming she did. ergo, you implied you had admin.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

So wait,

I am not getting admin for that reason.

I just like to keep a community fun and that.
    But no, i am not counted an admin and who even said i already have it???

I only said "i will try to start paying for admin" Not "I just got admin"

*Facepalm*
    Just because you are going to start TRYING to pay for admin doesn't mean that you're an admin or that I can't ban you for 30 minutes if you break my cade :facepalm:
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

Oh now i get it

"7) No Banning clan members or admins. "

That was my mistake and i thought those who game and registered on the forums is considered " a regular member"
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

7. Default

Oh now i get it

That was my mistake and i thought those who game and registered on the forums is considered " a regular member"
    Yeah people who join forums are regular members which is why that doesn't make any sense haha. I give up!
    Got pug?

8. Default

xen, i was trying to fix it, you saw my trying to shoot the corner of the machine to move it back into place...

and about admin,
    i wont be able to, i will get paid friday's and i did not last friday due to food(food's is what my family needs then just a game)
    And i am sorry for racism, i was Provoked by my brother.
    and i was really xen, i wouldn't mess someones cade and leave it like it, wish u spec me to see that i just dont tear down a cade and leave it like that, i repair it.

*Edit:I'm sorry xen for breaking your cade...
    And so i will respect that ban.

so lemme get this straight: you are a regular who know the rules of IBIS, broke someone's cade, and got banned for it. you went to forums and claim yourself an admin that got banned for no reason. then you tell us you are not an admin because you're poor and can't afford $11 a month because you are supporting your handicap family at a very young age. your are telling you say racial slurs because your brother get your pissed which is ABSOLUTELY not the admins problem. then finally you are telling us that you admitted cade breaking but fail to fix making your case even worse.

ask your parents what were they thinking when they brought u in this world
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 06-07-2010 at 03:41 PM.

9. Default

Oh now i get it

ok. let's explain this. you have 5 types of people who play on our servers(lowest to highest)

1) lurkers- they join, play a game, never seen again. trollers and hackers fall into this catagory too.
    2) regulars - people who play on the servers for reals. they are here often, and contribute well
    3) admins - in theory, regulars who decide to support the community. in practice, about 40% regulars who want to support the community, and 60% dumbasses wh just want some power over everyone.
    4) clan members. these are the ones who wear <IBIS> in their names. hand-picked by the rulers, they are like the ruler's lieutenant. they are the admins of the admins (if that makes sense)

5) finally, rulers Zero and Jigsaw. jigsaw is currently afk due to military commitments. zero owns, operates, manages, updates, and generally runs the servers. he activsates admins, and manages the clan. he's the only one who has any power over the clan.

10. Default

Somebody close this. Robert is a dumbass.

Don't pretend you are an admin if you aren't one yet (I don't care if you are waiting for activation).

If you break Xen's cade she is entitled to bitch/freeze/kick/ban you. I'm glad she did because this dumbfuckery (yes I said dumbfuckery) needs to be nipped in the bud.

Tl;dr, don't be a fucking moron.