Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mrs.Xen Warrior

1. Exclamation Mrs.Xen Warrior

Admin's INGAME name:Mrs. Xen_Warrior l Ibis.a

You're INGAME name:¯\(°_o)/¯CrAzY-RoBeRt

How did he/she abuse:

Kicked and banned

Banned, And kicked.
    Well, in ZM_Little town in those cluster of rooms and then a small room with a small opening to the vent on the ground with a soda machine...
    I didn't know if a human was behined it and so i went in and repaired it and i
    See her in there and then ....

Then 3 sec later i was Kicked and banned.

Proof:

Idk how to get a demo nor that but this is what i only got in the console on the last action.

Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    Last edited by mcilwain; 06-07-2010 at 03:11 PM. Reason: fixed a misake, 7) No Banning clan members or admins. Is not part of what i should of used.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

2. Default

uhhh, dude, it's not her job to check ma_admins ach time she goes to ban someone. you broke her cade. i can guarentee you it wasn't a perma, it's probably only like a few minutes. if you weren't on when she joined and checked ma_admins, then she had no way of knowing you were an admin.

on a side note, i believe that just as admin commands are not to be issued w/out an ibis.a tag, i also think it'd be good to say that essentially, for all intents and purposes, when you don't wear the tag (for whatever reason) you're not an admin. thus, if you want to be treated like an admin, and have the protections that entails, wear the tag. otherwise, shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I cant understand what your saying..

I cant even tell whats on the other side, and when the round is reset the soda Machine looked like at the same place!
    Ok i dont commit cade breaking...
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

4. Default

hmmmm, new info in, you don't have admin yet!

but, since you couldn't comprehend what i said, i'll reiterate it in slightly smaller words.

you (as in, crazy roberts) did not have the admin tag (<ibis.a>) in your name. thus, you're a regular member.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Dude what the hell first tran kicked you for racism and then you broke my cade and DID NOT fix it so I banned you for 30 minutes. As far as I know you're not an admin you don't have the admin tag and you weren't on the ma_admins console list.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

He's not an admin....
    First of all watch your language. I already kicked you for racism, you are lucky were weren't banned for it since I already warned you. Since you broke a cade you were temp banned for it by Mrs Xen. You need to lower your mic as well, its loud as hell and I don't like having to say it each time you're on.

7. Default

You broke her cade thats why you we're banned okay. Just wait your ban out like everyone else does... I got banned for breaking a cade I didn't post an admin abuse because its not her fault you broke the rules and didn't follow them. Your ban isn't permanent its 30 minute ban so stop whining!

8. Default

xen, i was trying to fix it, you saw my trying to shoot the corner of the machine to move it back into place...

and about admin,
    i wont be able to, i will get paid friday's and i did not last friday due to food(food's is what my family needs then just a game)
    And i am sorry for racism, i was Provoked by my brother.
    and i was really xen, i wouldn't mess someones cade and leave it like it, wish u spec me to see that i just dont tear down a cade and leave it like that, i repair it.

*Edit:I'm sorry xen for breaking your cade...
    And so i will respect that ban.
    - Jeff Cooper

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    xen, i was trying to fix it, you saw my trying to shoot the corner of the machine to move it back into place...

and about admin,
    i wont be able to, i will get paid friday's and i did not last friday due to food(food's is what my family needs then just a game)
    And i am sorry for racism, i was Provoked by my brother.
    and i was really xen, i wouldn't mess someones cade and leave it like it, wish u spec me to see that i just dont tear down a cade and leave it like that, i repair it.

*Edit:I'm sorry xen for breaking your cade...
    And so i will respect that ban.
    So you just admitted that you made a thread saying that I banned another admin when your not even an admin yet? This should be a perfect example of why you shouldn't get it.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

10. Default

It doesn't matter if you're going to fix it; by breaking it you're giving the zombies an invite to get in if they're nearby. If a cade is up you should find another spot.