Thread: Unban Application

1. Exclamation Unban Application

Name in Game: OMGADIRTYWHORE
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:20822806
    Who banned you: i dont know
    When: 7:00 PM EST
    Where: ze_thelostworld_redux
    Why banned: I blew the bridge on a ct by accident

Other/Reason to unban:the bridge was invisable to me so it looked like is was already blown and i didnt see a ct on the bridge at the time so i blew it up. Another reason i blew it up is because everyone was going to the other way up so i thought no one else could see the bridge or it was already blown up.

2. Default

how could it possibly be an accident? you blew the bridge on purpose period, and a lot of ct died because of that. ban should stay coz waiting 6 min for the round to end is a pain in teh butt. you should suffer the same way.!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    how could it possibly be an accident? you blew the bridge on purpose period, and a lot of ct died because of that. ban should stay coz waiting 6 min for the round to end is a pain in teh butt. you should suffer the same way.!
    there was one ct and it was an accident because i didnt see the bridge or the ct that was on it at the time, and your suppose to blow the bridge so zombies dont get past. i guess the ct got on it at the exact time i pushed the lever down

4. Default

30 min ban, live with it. You should have known something was up when I was telling people to stay away from the switch even if you couldn't see the bridge...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    30 min ban, live with it. You should have known something was up when I was telling people to stay away from the switch even if you couldn't see the bridge...

you didnt say to stay away from it you said to not press it with cts on it but oh well i can live with a 30min ban ive had like 4 of them

6. Default

I don't remember why but I know I kicked and banned you today for something, I should really start writing these things down!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I don't remember why but I know I kicked and banned you today for something, I should really start writing these things down!
    yeah i said N____ F___ YO COUCH

and the other 2 were accident bans

8. Default

are you sure it was 30 mins because its been like 35 mins since it happend

Quote Originally Posted by OMGAZOMBIE View Post
    yeah i said N____ F___ YO COUCH

and the other 2 were accident bans
    next time just say fuck yo couch

10. Default

It should be... if you're still not unbanned let us know. I always do 30 min bans for the bridge unless its a repeater.