Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: subway

1. Default

i get a sweet onion chicken teriaki footlong with onions tomatoes and lettus toasted...yesterday i went out and this doushebag decided to leave it in a little too long.... BLACK it came out i was pissed
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

2. Default

ok, tonight was the most fail i've ever seen at subway. i ask for my normal, tuna w/ bacon. i see him making a chiken and bacon, and i figured that was the person before me's sandwich. nope! the dumbass didn't hear "tuna" he heard "chiken". then, i shrugged and said fuckit, and to customise it i asked for sweet peppers, lettuce, and barbeque sauce. the lady puts the peppers and lettuce on, then reaches for the ranch dressing. now, i lead a sheleterd life, but i'm pretty sure there's a big difference between barbeque sauce(red) and ranch dressing (white). i mentioned it to the guy at the register, who sees me every other day when i come through and mentioned it to him, and he only charged me for a 6 inch sandwich, w/out bacon because they fucked it up so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

What's sad is that I never go to Subway when I'm away at college. I go to this sandwich shop called ABP (Au Bon Pain).

4. Default

Lol I wouldn't pay for a sammich they fucked up. if they burnt mine, or screwed up what's on it, then I wont pay for it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

i am with maynard on this one dont fuck up a fat guys food becouse you know i will be yelling till i get that shit for free ha then i wouldent mind because i would take the free sub and then go back in line and get the right sub lol 2 for one! then you can go home to the girl and be like oh i thought you might be hungery so i got you a sub lol

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    i am with maynard on this one dont fuck up a fat guys food becouse you know i will be yelling till i get that shit for free ha then i wouldent mind because i would take the free sub and then go back in line and get the right sub lol 2 for one! then you can go home to the girl and be like oh i thought you might be hungery so i got you a sub lol
    You honestly depress me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    all I was saying is that I''m not going 2 pay for something that I either didn't order, or is burnt.

I don't make public scenes and scream till I get free shit,I just want 2 pay for what I ordered is all.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Let's see....

6 inch Sweet Onion Chicken Terriyaki on wheat with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, olives.

Or...

6 inch Veggie Delight on wheat with American Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, olives, and red wine vinaigrette.

And next time I go I'll get what my friend normally tells me is delicious...
    6 inch Grilled chicken with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, olives and red wine vinaigrette.

Deeeeeelicious.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Let's see....

6 inch Sweet Onion Chicken Terriyaki on wheat with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, olives.
    atta girl loka!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    atta girl loka!
    I keep it real with the Chicken Terriyaki haha. Subway is the only healthy fast food place there is. Gotta have a consistent favorite :P

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me