Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: subway

1. Default subway

ok folks, what do ya'll get when you go to subway?

myself, i always get either meatball marinara w/ american cheese on italien herb and wheat, or tuna w/ bacon and american cheese and little sweet peppers and lettuce on regular italien
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

a foot long Chicken Teriyaki on whole wheat, with shredded cheese, toasted. Lettuce, Pickles, Onions, Green peppers, Salt+Pepper, Honey Mustard.

With maybe two chocolate chip cookies

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Can we upgrade this to high class? Like which city in Italy do you think makes the best cream sauce?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    Can we upgrade this to high class? Like which city in Italy do you think makes the best cream sauce?
    ....??????

anyway, I've been ordering the same thing for like 10 years...the sweet onion chicken teriyaki. orange cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, black olives, jalapenos, sweet onion sauce, mayo, salt n pep on Italian herb and cheese bread... fucking pwwns.

oh, and never toasted.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

on the scale of 1 to mundane, I give this an 8.2.

6. Default

i get chicken bacon ranch i no i am a fatty but instead of ranch i get chippotle saouce toasted with lettus onion black olive and crushed red peppers

i get the chicken bacon ranch with just lettuce..mmmm

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    i get chicken bacon ranch i no i am a fatty but instead of ranch i get chippotle saouce toasted with lettus onion black olive and crushed red peppers
    I lol'd lots.

I always get an italian with provologne, banana peppers, jalepenos, oil and vinegar, and mayonaise.

It's fuckin' awesome.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Ham and cheese with lettuce and oil and vinegar on italian bread.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Meatball Marinara