Thread: Craig Boner <ibis.a>

1. Default Craig Boner <ibis.a>

Admin's INGAME name: Craig Boner <ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name:: SinEpic <3

How did he/she abuse: He keeps changing my name ingame and the name was inappropriate and he shouldn't be changing names unless there is something wrong with it

Proof: My condump which ill attach right.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2njmymrmzio

---------------------------------------
    He has been changing other peoples name too! In the condump file hit CTRL + F and find I love teenage boys

2. Default

I'm going to go talk with him right now about that.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I was there, he changed his name because he played a Justin Beiber song for a couple of seconds after Craig started a vote on him. Craig next time ask him to stop, changing his name is no punishment... just a stupid retaliation

4. Default

Wasnt boner a fucking hacker? why the hell does he have admin then?!

hacker? no, hes just a fag

6. Default

Wasnt boner a fucking hacker? why the hell does he have admin then?!
    No, he just has a thread for racism before he became admin.

7. Default

even then that should have been enough to prevent him from getting admin.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    even then that should have been enough to prevent him from getting admin.
    we believe that he bought admn after seeing th ban request out, especially rape saying to the effect of "7-day this one if you see him again"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I believe my buddy Rage has said it enough times so I'm not going to say it again.

10. Default

He should stop now. If it continues, report it.

Closed unless Zero states otherwise.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.