Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: {remove] aim_texture_jungle

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lmfao.. epic.

but fair enough, ill believe ya, that you wernt wanting 2 play it or the xp. I'm just saying that beteween all the xp, and the no objective it really does unbalance things. also I know mikey has been abusing those maps 2 get fast xp late at night, that or just abusing the lvling system some other way.... I'm sure he would argue diff, but the fact is he's 1 of the worst shots ive ever seen in CSS, and ive only once ever seen him have more kills then deaths, yet in like 6 days he's over lvl 500??? lol sssuurrreee.....
    well, that'll come to a stop as soon as zero removes the "crap maps".

i'll keep my eyes peeled though, just in case
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

he's over level 500? I just broke 500 no way has he matched me, perhaps someone powerleveled him on a really high class.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    well, that'll come to a stop as soon as zero removes the "crap maps".
    No it won't, it will just be harder. With 6 or so people working together, you can easily get 10 second rounds on almost any map. "All rush (position)". Or De maps, getting the T's to rush planting, gets you that exp and still fairly short rounds.

As I've never seen him work to speed rounds out, I can't comment (the only time he took me to pool he or one of the other admins on also banned wards lol), but, an admin asking for you to play in a certain way plus others who also want to level ("suggesting" everyone rush a certain area, ect) can make you feel like doing things. Making up rules because they feel the game should be played that way happens. A threat or warning kick/slay/slap can cow newer or people unversed in server rules. All it takes is no one to keep them in check, or having those people distracted while they force their will on the rest.

If someone, especially an admin (or an admin's friend...) wants to abuse something, short of doing something to the admin, you're not going to stop it. They WILL find a way to abuse things.

Now, I won't say Mikey was abusing things in this way or any way, I never saw such, just saying a map fix won't solve the problem, should it exist. It will just stop the easiest way.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    he's over level 500? I just broke 500 no way has he matched me, perhaps someone powerleveled him on a really high class.
    which would be against WCS rules. not sure how he did it, but he manipulated the lvling system some how 2 lvl uber fast.

ppl who are actually good at the game and don't pull a 4-28 score every map, can barley pull it off that quick... with him... not possible in even the slightest. even if he did nothing but buy xp, still not possible.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    If someone, especially an admin (or an admin's friend...) wants to abuse something, short of doing something to the admin, you're not going to stop it.
    already have several times. once you get reported 2 zero, you're basically under the hot seat, and ppl lay off trying 2 manipulate the server because they know I can check there total lvl when ever they are on, and based on the skill lvl of the person and how long they played (which I can check at any time), you can easily determine if they have been fucking around. I'm going 2 ask zero 2 look into mikey's admin log also. I also got numerous demos of him spamming the shit out of the server when he's drunk, and him also refusing 2 change his race when he needed 2... you were there also rawr and know what I'm talking about.

I really don't like cheaters....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

If someone powerleveled him, I'd be more curious who THAT was... Are we sure he's over level 500? Given Rawr has put more hours in, has almost twice the score of mikey, unless Rawr has been doing something VERY in his leveling, there would seem to be something REALLY odd going on...

But, shouldn't the discussion on Mikey really be in some other thread?

7. Default

yeah, my apologies, the thread topic kinda shifted with him being 1 of the main reasons we need 2 remove these maps...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

How does a hell hunter counter a fucking eva?

9. Default

Cause it shoots him dead fast if you have the ulti. Unless you're aimed at him with ulti prepared and he has no necklace, or able to jump away almost instantly, if he ulti's beginning with you, you're shot. Given the 38 second cooldown, this is not the best counter, but it works.

But there are plenty of threads on this topic.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    How does a hell hunter counter a fucking eva?
    simple. flashbang to skybox, smoke nade to restrict movement, then unleash the fucking fury!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?