Thread: {remove] aim_texture_jungle

1. Default {remove] aim_texture_jungle

reason:
    way too small for wcs
    over played on gg, even shittier on wcs
    not made for wcs at all
    breaks paceing b/c everyone goes either spiderman or athena
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    reason:
    way too small for wcs
    over played on gg, even shittier on wcs
    not made for wcs at all
    breaks paceing b/c everyone goes either spiderman or athena
    the reason we play it on gg is its good. dont remove it

3. Default

this isn't gg wolf

the map sucks on gg anyway. too overplayed.

and it's not suited for wcs.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

ill be compiling a list late tonight, of the maps that do not belong on WCS, and that need 2 be removed. there's a few. and yes acolyte, you're 100% correct, that map is 1 of them. there's lotts of small GG maps on WCS that don't belong. we don't nor have ever even played them, but with all the new admins over the last while, ppl have been changing it to them. these maps are far 2 small, and offer far 2 much xp 2 fast, also a bunch of them have no objectives. we need 2 be playing maps with objectives most of all because they play into the entire balancing of the races. when you play on death match maps, a bunch of the races become pointless. with christams making maps we can add some of his maps in also. I believe he's done his first map now, and is going to take it to zero.

ill be logging on late tonight to make a list of the maps, and then will be sending it off 2 zero. those who play in WCS will notice no change, cause these are all maps that have never been part of the rotation or played.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    but with all the new admins over the last while, ppl have been changing it to them.
    It's not me, I swear. I don't even think I have changed the map since I've been in WCS. Maybe once.. but it was not to texture jungle.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

ok know owns. i know.

it's nice to get maynard's support on this one, because i can't help but to feel a bit biased. i hate texture jungle on gg with an incredible passion matched only by my hatred of simpsons_h1 and sandy. it's such an overplayed, overrated piece of crap map.

7. Default

I don't hate the map, It just doesn't belong on WCS.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I have changed it to that map, but not ever without a 2/3 majority vote. It has been played 3 times in 3 weeks. I see no reason why you can't spice up the map list with a giggle map once a week, it isn't going to change the game, and lots of people have a great time. At no point have I ever seen no objectives be a problem. Also jungle is significantly bigger than crackhouse everyone else's favorite terrible map.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    I have changed it to that map, but not ever without a 2/3 majority vote. It has been played 3 times in 3 weeks. I see no reason why you can't spice up the map list with a giggle map once a week, it isn't going to change the game, and lots of people have a great time. At no point have I ever seen no objectives be a problem. Also jungle is significantly bigger than crackhouse everyone else's favorite terrible map.
    ummm, no?

not even close

10. Default

Even as a person who doesn't mind small maps every so often, texture_jungle takes the cake for horrible WCS maps.

Too many people ward spawn without thinking about it, nade spam spawn without thinking, and simply bum rush with races like eva, jack, vaga, etc. and make the game unbearable for most players.

It should be removed.