Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Last chance

1. Lightbulb Last chance

Zero... Give me admin back pls.. last chance1

2. Default

This is a joke right ?

3. Default

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

um....good luck with that buddy

5. Unhappy

You received a multitude of warnings from a variety of good admins. Your were even told that you were being demoed and that your actions were against the rules. You violated multiple rules on multiple occasions all the while receiving multiple complaints and warnings. People get admin so that they can GIVE BACK to the community. All you seem to do is GIVE yourself free kills. People get admin to help other players and make the server a better place. You got admin so you could gain an advantage over others. Your usage of admin is not even relatively close to the way that it is supposed to be used.

Why would I give a known serial killer a gun? Why would I give a known abuser admin...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You received a multitude of warnings from a variety of good admins. Your were even told that you were being demoed and that your actions were against the rules. You violated multiple rules on multiple occasions all the while receiving multiple complaints and warnings. People get admin so that they can GIVE BACK to the community. All you seem to do is GIVE yourself free kills. People get admin to help other players and make the server a better place. You got admin so you could gain an advantage over others. Your usage of admin is not even relatively close to the way that it is supposed to be used.

Why would I give a known serial killer a gun? Why would I give a known abuser admin...
    i will be the first to say - i once in the blue will slap myself around 1 round out of 4 maps, and other admins do not, so i'm far from great or perfect. but there is a very big line between once in the blue and every round..

im glad to have helped with my demo - i LOL'ed when he said so - about me demo-ing him

7. Default

You also gave yourself illegal weapons and health...

8. Default

hm... lol...

9. Default

Lmao...a hacker in disguise are u?..he didnt wanna get accused of hackin so he became admin instead to get an advantage...womp womp. And look where it got you...practice more..ull actually come to get some skill and wont need to try to get the Upper Hand on others with admin...sigh. And then the nerve to ask for it back..lol..u must wanna get roasted huh