Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Senior Admin

1. Default

Well that's because the maps in Zombie mod change the gameplay much more than any of the other servers.
    Then of course your average zombie mod player usually has a personal map preference; either escape, cade, maps made after movies (LOTR, Indiana Jones...) or maps with 'cool' sounding names (Ninja_beta). It can be a pain in the ass finding a map that will shut up most of these guys up or else prepare to get spammed with "This map sucks! RTV!"

2. Default

CSS beta sucks lol.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This is why when we switch admin systems (sometime after the beta goes live) there will be levels of admin. There will be a new level created above the current normal admins and below clan members. These users will have more power than just a normal admin. This system will help keep large numbers of admins in line by allowing more experienced admins the ability to have more power.
    I would make sweet love to you right now, but that would be gay. Awesome awesome that you are going to do that!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

i ban about 23 ppl in tha zm in about 7 hourz on. 2 VV33K ban, lik 10 |)ay ban, an tha razt a coupl3 hourz ban. k3YBOAR|] Iz brok3n 5oz for thiz garbag 5p3LLING.

Lik3 thA I|]3a z3r0.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Do the ranks go with playtime in the server, or like, admin time.
    example:
    A person could have longer admin time than me. but the actual complete playtime is like half of mine.
    I've been around since 08. ;D
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i ban about 23 ppl in tha zm in about 7 hourz on. 2 VV33K ban, lik 10 |)ay ban, an tha razt a coupl3 hourz ban. k3YBOAR|] Iz brok3n 5oz for thiz garbag 5p3LLING.

Lik3 thA I|]3a z3r0.
    lolwat.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Do the ranks go with playtime in the server, or like, admin time.
    example:
    A person could have longer admin time than me. but the actual complete playtime is like half of mine.
    I've been around since 08. ;D
    It's always who has been in the server the longest.

So if on any given day I go into ZM and then you go into ZM, I have senior admin status. If you go into gg then I go into gg later, then YOU have senior admin status.

8. Default

the thing that i hate about senior admin is when the senior admin goes afk in spec and the outer admin cant do shit because if we do they bitch when they get back on.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It's always who has been in the server the longest.

So if on any given day I go into ZM and then you go into ZM, I have senior admin status. If you go into gg then I go into gg later, then YOU have senior admin status.
    ranks, not sr. admin.

zero's doing the ranked system when site updates, remember?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ranks, not sr. admin.

zero's doing the ranked system when site updates, remember?
    I missed him say ranks. Since this is about senior I figured that was what he mentioned.

Also I am not holding my breath on something that has been apparently being developed for almost a year already.

Taz, if the senior admin is non responsive then there is no reason to defer to them since they are unable to perform their "duty" as senior admin.