Banned: Wicked

Steam: STEAM_0:0:20570853

Request: REMOVE THE ZTELE OPTION FROM THE !ZMENU

Reason: he was banned and warned on frequent occasions. however, my greater concern is not that he ztele'd from zombies. its HOW he ztele from zombies. i spoke to Dr. Tran about this matter.
It started with a round when zombies started to spawn. i was spectating a couple of people and came across WICKED who was running away from 3 zombies to the corner of the map. all of a sudden he appeared at spawn. i thought he logged off but he didn't. he didn't type it nor bind it. it didn't show up on chat box nor on console.
i banned him for a day because he's done this before and i put a warning on chat every round: @ DO NOT ZTELE FROM ZOMBIES

To Zero: i had requested to have this option to be remove since i became admin. now i'm afraid more and mroe people are going to abuse this option and new admins will find it impossible to catch them

this video is a major example of the ztele option its around the end of the vid...
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gzyhnl...wicked0608.dem

ps: Wicked its not your fault that you know this option. this punishment is the same as all the players who were warn many times not to ztele from zombies