Thread: Opinions on this guy.

1. Default Opinions on this guy.

Something just seemed odd about this guy so I decided to give him a spec. I used wireframe after and from about 3:30 on in the demo there are some things that just seem off. Check it out in wireframe and let me know what you think.

http://rapidshare.com/files/397165505/veeco.dem.html

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

wont let me view it, says I failed 2 read demo header.. that's never happend before...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

she implanted virus on maynard! w00t lol jk

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    wont let me view it, says I failed 2 read demo header.. that's never happend before...
    Anyone else having this problem?

Worked for me, it has to be in the cstrike folder that demo's are usually stored in or it won't work.

Overall it seemed pretty standard to me at a glance except for one part. If you skip to tick 23000 and watch his kill with the elites, do it at very slow speed and with wireframe so you can watch the bullet traces. He shoots nowhere near the person and scores a headshot somehow. Not sure if thats a rogue bullet or not. Besides that it looked pretty standard to me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    Worked for me, it has to be in the cstrike folder that demo's are usually stored in or it won't work.

Overall it seemed pretty standard to me at a glance except for one part. If you skip to tick 23000 and watch his kill with the elites, do it at very slow speed and with wireframe so you can watch the bullet traces. He shoots nowhere near the person and scores a headshot somehow. Not sure if thats a rogue bullet or not. Besides that it looked pretty standard to me.
    Fair enough. I just thought at some moments it seemed that whie running wireframe you could see him step back and as soon as people would come out behind walls he would shoot in their direction. Better safe than sorry. Thanks for any opinions.

7. Default

meh no clue why it didn't work on mine, ill re-try it shortly when I'm back on my PC.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post

lol maynard knows how to play demos dude. and it doesn't have to be in cstrike if you load it through demoui.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?