Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I was banned for no reason

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sand()trigger View Post
    ok u guys have answered everyone of my threads by saying that people have gotten banned ok i understand but show me the rule about avoiding the muting ban
    Look kid these are the rules handed down by GOD (ZERO) And us 12 disciples have how follow his law and word. When we mute you you stay muted by you rejoining the server you went around the admins word and thus you recieved a harsher punishment. you will not win with us.

GOD (ZERO) > Disciples (Admins) > You..... get the picture?

And to top it all off, you dont even post in the proper format especially after someone told you too....

FAIL
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

I was there when this happened (and so was James btw) you were mic spamming and Alex muted you, literally right when you got muted you disconnected and then rejoined and then he banned you right away.

Can't say you were banned for no reason when you admit that you were mic spamming.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I was there when this happened (and so was James btw) you were mic spamming and Alex muted you, literally right when you got muted you disconnected and then rejoined and then he banned you right away.

Can't say you were banned for no reason when you admit that you were mic spamming.
    Just because you think you are immune to the rules doesn't mean that you are going to get unbanned. Just because you played stupid on here we should inflict a weeks ban.

GOD (ZERO) > Disciples (Admins) > You..... get the picture?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Rules section V. 2) Taking advantage of the shortcomings of valve. There is also
    Taking advantage of a mod

A) When used to break the normal functionality of the game

You violate these rules, though it is only a temporary ban so it's not a big deal. Should be a couple hours. For future reference, don't do that, especially if you've pissed of admins.

5. Default

Hey! I've got an idea... now tell me if this is a little out there but how about you just don't mic. spam and then you wont get in trouble??
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

ok, it's like this.

he muted you for mic spamming. then, you left and rejoined. now, this means that you didn't learn your lesson the first time. thus, the admin is authorized to use stronger punishments on you to get the message across. hence, the ban.

if you want to see it, look in the rules. punishment section, sections 1 and 2. in cases of mic spamming, kicks are analogous to mutes for the purpose of reading the rules document.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

HA!... nubs....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

How do i found out how long i was banned for ????

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sand()trigger View Post
    How do i found out how long i was banned for ????
    forever.

10. Default

Whoever the admin who banned you should know, the maximum ban for this is 7 days.