Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I was banned for no reason

1. Default

He says he banned you for 200 minutes so you should be able to get back in shortly

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    Whoever the admin who banned you should know, the maximum ban for this is 7 days.
    We can ban for longer than seven days, just not for something like avoiding mute lol
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

@ Sand Trigger

Hey my bad i wasn't able to record a demo to show you why i banned you. i'll describe it though. One of the Top Admins banned someone for logging off and log back in to get rid of mute. then he posted "ban 30mins for avoiding mute" using Admin chat in green letters so it will be easier for everyone to see why that player got banned. a couple of minutes later you started mic spamming and we started to give you warnings on that. eventually i muted you. you then logged off and logged back on. it was obvious you did it to avoid mute. so i banned you.
    since the TOP admin banned someone for avoiding mute i'm pretty sure everyone saw then knew it was illegal to avoid mute. but you did it and i punished you 200mins.
    i know you may say people have done that before and not get ban. well its mainly because SOME admins don't care or its because i'm not on when players do that. Xen or that Top admins could have banned you as well. well now that you know i'm hoping you won't do that again nor break any rules according to the MOTD. i am an eagle when it comes to this...

[QUOTE=sand()trigger;69565]today around 3:15 i was muted so i left the server and rejoined to get rid of mute (i have seen others do this many times before and they never did anything about ) after rejoining the server within 2 mins i was kicked and banned and not given a legate reason so otherwards the admins were being pricks i would like to get unbanned[/QUOT@E]

3. Default

and also, some people are just better liked.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

funny thread lol
    Owned!

5. Default

i lol'd at Top admins.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

You avoided the mute, so unfortunately you'll be serving the ban. Take a shower and relax for awhile and come back in an hour or two.

Don't think that you're disliked, because that is not the case. We can only have our eyes and ears on so many people at one time, and it is up to you, the user, to help admins discover rule breakers that are out of our sights (Consider that there are sometimes 10-15 people per admin, if not more). Let us know if you see someone rejoining who was muted, we will most likely do something about it.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-09-2010 at 09:34 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.