Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I was banned for no reason

1. Default I was banned for no reason

today around 3:15 i was muted so i left the server and rejoined to get rid of mute (i have seen others do this many times before and they never did anything about ) after rejoining the server within 2 mins i was kicked and banned and not given a legate reason so otherwards the admins were being pricks i would like to get unbanned

bypassing mutes like that is bannable

fuckin noob.

also you the fucking correct format you ignorant douche-nozzle

INGAME NAME
    STEAM ID
    TIME
    PLACE
    REASON WHY
    WHY SHOULD WE UNBAN YOUR SORRY ASS

by the time you get your answers the ban will most likely be up. so your waiting it out either way.

3. Default

This is the first time on this website forums so i didnt know the format for putting the request in and in the rules it does not say about the muting thing so i think the admins should make it more clear

4. Default

If you get muted it is for a fucking reason.

Don't play stupid.

5. Default

NO i know why i was muted but the fact that they banned me and didnt even give me a explanation

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sand()trigger View Post
    NO i know why i was muted but the fact that they banned me and didnt even give me a explanation
    don't have to. avoiding an admin's mute is bannable
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Can u send me a clip of the rules saying that is bannable and if so why do i see it all the time but noone else has got banned

8. Default

Can u send me a clip of the rules saying that is bannable and if so why do i see it all the time but noone else has got banned
    People get banned all the time for avoiding a mute.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

ok u guys have answered everyone of my threads by saying that people have gotten banned ok i understand but show me the rule about avoiding the muting ban

10. Default

ok u guys have answered everyone of my threads by saying that people have gotten banned ok i understand but show me the rule about avoiding the muting ban
    How about the fact that avoiding a mute can be classed under "disrespecting an admin". When an admin mutes you it is for a reason, like christmas said. Going around that is disrespect and that is a bannable offense.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.