Thread: taz1stP 6/8/10 3:00 am

1. Default taz1stP 6/8/10 3:00 am

Name in Game:zombie apocalypse
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:260793336
    Who banned you:spider man i think
    When:3:00 am
    Where:in the sever
    Why banned: shooting glass blocking button on titanic when humans were gana win

Other/Reason to unban:first ban and wasn't warned about not doing that. i think i was banned because he was in a bad mood

2. Default

i don't think spider man's an admin. and what exact glass are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I don't believe Spider man is an admin either. I think he is talking about the glass that is covering the button in the hallway with the lasers. I am not sure though because I was not there.

4. Default

Spider man isn't an admin, and shooting that glass covering the button so the zombies can get in easier isn't worth a ban in my book. Especially when you are saying that the humans were already winning, how long is the ban for?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

That wouldn't even be worth my time seeings how I'm almost always in front anyways.

That does NOT constitute a ban. Maybe a slap or freeze at most.

6. Default

I banned you for 2 hours. You've been causing trouble for several hours; cade breaking, killing people with doors, blocking... and you were kicked twice before hand, one of them for breaking my cade. I meant to actually ban you earlier for blocking on the last map but I thought you left, when I saw you shooting the glass meant to stop the zombies I decided to give you your deserved break.
    Oh and I've been giving warnings all day with admin text and mic so open your eyes and ears....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AngryHobo690 View Post
    I don't believe Spider man is an admin either. I think he is talking about the glass that is covering the button in the hallway with the lasers. I am not sure though because I was not there.
    there are lasers too?

and apparently tran made the ban for previous actions too
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Ban expired.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.