Thread: i LOL'd

1. Default i LOL'd

alright so on lila panic last night there was a glitch so i thought id share
    as ya can see LZ was stuck and admin tryed to slap her out and no luck =P so just a warning this was the box next to the tubes. never stack inside the box in the back =P

on another side note I LOL'd again
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

Meh...I've seen a lot better.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

yeah, i've seen far better than this. my personal favorite was when a smoke nade got stuck inside my head. literally, inside it. i believe it was bouncing off of the interior of the model's head, dealing 1 damage each time...never landing either, so it never went off. i just waited and waited and waited until it killed me.

also, for the record, it takes forever to die when you are alpha zombie and didn't get hit once before said smoke nade
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

lol wow XD
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..