Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: P@per Boy

1. Default P@per Boy

Name in Game:๖ۣۜP@pєr Boy
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:11471781
    Who banned you: I haven't got the slightest idea...
    When: around midnight june 9th
    Where: ze_paradise
    Why banned: i have no idea. no joke i was kicked and the prompt said "pwned noob". then i tried to reconnect and it says i'm banned. i don't even know if it's a temporary ban of a permaban. If someone could help me that would be great...

Other/Reason to unban: i'm always on the ZM server, ask Mrs.Xen or oneeyedman, they're always there. I don't break the rules, which are easy to follow, I've never had any type of warning from an admin with threat of kicking or banning, nor have i ever even been muted... i don't think. but i follow the rules and i don't think i should have been banned.
    Last edited by P@per Boy; 06-10-2010 at 12:56 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by P@per Boy View Post
    Name in Game:๖ۣۜP@pєr Boy
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:11471781
    Who banned you: I haven't got the slightest idea...
    When: around midnight june 9th
    Where: ze_paradise
    Why banned: i have no idea. no joke i was kicked and the prompt said "pwned noob". then i tried to reconnect and it says i'm banned. i don't even know if it's a temporary ban of a permaban. If someone could help me that would be great...

Other/Reason to unban: i'm always on the ZM server, ask Mrs.Xen or oneeyedman, they're always there. I don't break the rules, which are easy to follow, I've never had any type of warning from an admin with threat of kicking or banning, nor have i ever even been muted... i don't think. but i follow the rules and i don't think i should have been banned.
    you were spamming console somehow. were you typeing in timeleft, or nextmap, or !ztele really quickly?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I think "pwned noob" is the msg you get when you join with the name "unnamed", which the server automatically bans for.
    I've seen people kicked for console spam, never a ban.
    Last edited by DrTran; 06-10-2010 at 01:58 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    I think "pwned noob" is the msg you get when you join with the name "unnamed", which the server automatically bans for.
    I've seen people kicked for console spam for never a ban.
    it happens on zm more so than the other servers. i've never seen a ban on wcs from command spamming, but there are tons of people from zm w/ it

either way, zero will have to unban you. it's a console ban, thus admins can't i believe
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

i do have nextmap binded. my computer was lagging i guess when the map changed and i hit it abunch so i guess thats what it was, thanks for your help guys, i'll get in contact with Zero.

6. Default

just hold fast a bit. he'll see this thread soon enough. no need to go filling up his inbox with crap. god knows there's enough in it already.

in the mean time i invite you to play on our other servers, you're welcome in wcs as long as you don't act like an asshole.

7. Default

He's doing the right thing by PMing Zero, because no ordinary admin can unban server bans. Tried on multiple occasions, and it never seems to work.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

thanks again for all ur helps guys. i had alrdy PMed Zero before u wrote that acolyte, so i'll just wait and see what happens.

9. Default

Should be unbanned

10. Thumbs up

thanks a ton Zero, ur the best