Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: server was/is bugged again

1. Default server was/is bugged again

Zero..
    For a long time the server have deen fine.. no big bugges or anything because of the server shoting down automatic.. but the server is starting to do it again.. so when i came to play just now, on the vagalion i could use a gun.. and so could a vagabond and no other then magic damage could kill..

last time the server was like that is was allways after the server restart at 6am.. and then is would start up bugged.. ant its the same way again..

i hope you can fix it again.. its very annoring because usally no admin is on that the time, so the server and stay bugged for hours and it just way to easy to lvl when the server is like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

don't worry carina. levels aren't saved when it bugs like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    don't worry carina. levels aren't saved when it bugs like that.
    it was the last time
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

hmmmm, all the previous times it would glitch like this, levels were not saved. if they are now, that's cause for concern.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

levels have never been saved when the server is in a glitched state.

also zero, you might want 2 remove tracers again. they're back on, and the last time we removed them it literally seemed 2 fix almost everything.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post

also zero, you might want 2 remove tracers again. they're back on, and the last time we removed them it literally seemed 2 fix almost everything.
    i like the tracers. but i don't remember them being turned off ever.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i like the tracers. but i don't remember them being turned off ever.
    remember when all the races started working again a few months back? well that's when tracers were shut off.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

remember when all the races started working again a few months back? well that's when tracers were shut off.
    ah. ok then. OFF WITH THE TRACERS!

9. Default

well.. no matter what it still sucks..
    i spend alot of time playing on it when it while it was bugged because no admin was only to restart the server.. (understandably of course)

10. Default

add maynard, vlad, and chronic. one of them is normally on early in teh morning. although, early in the morning for you would be...6 hours in the future to many of us