Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Starts Tomm. Will be on limited Times

1. Default World Cup Starts Tomm. Will be on limited Times

Tomorrow is the official start of the World Cup. Who will you be rooting for? For me its England John Terry, Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Lampard and Wright-Phillips

LETS FUCKING GO ENGLAND!!!!!! WIN THIS SHIT 44 YEARS OVERDUE!!!!!

Discuss below.

Biggest Improvement in World Cup: Germany
    Surprise Team?: U.S.A (if I dont assassinate Donovan lol)
    Biggest Upset?: Italy

I will vbe checking abck every minute to discuss till tomm. Starting at 7am I am up every day watching every game and will post back here with what I saw
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

if we win are games, and avoid the penalty's curse then its all good, englands first match is gonna be a piece of piss to win, what team was it again ohhh yeah USA

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    if we win are games, and avoid the penalty's curse then its all good, englands first match is gonna be a piece of piss to win, what team was it again ohhh yeah USA
    Dude dont knock the the US they improved alot and I still will defend them but lets FUCKING GO ENGLAND!!!!! DO IT ALREADY

sdfgvn;asjkdvn[;ajosn;vjklan sd;fv ;asd vjk;asn d;vjknas;djkvnp;asjkndv;joas;vjnasd;fvn;sfnvbk;jan v

ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT BITCHES!Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Btw NYS I convinced the owner of Red Star in Greenpoint to open the bar for the morning games so it opens every day at 9:30 and they do breakfast and drinks too. GOD BLESS THE WORLD CUP

4. Default

1: Experience – For the L/2 World Cups, England has fielded a team that hasn’t exactly been considered one just beaming with experience. But now that players like F Wayne Rooney, M Steven Gerrard, F Peter Crouch, and the sorts have donned the Three Lions jerseys for several seasons, this has to be the year that England has to feel like it has all come together for it.

2: Group C – No, playing the United States in their first match won’t be fun, but the Brits know that the World Cup odds are on their side against both Algeria and Slovenia. Anything less than nine points will be incredibly disappointing in these three matches, but realistically speaking, even getting six is going to be more than enough to make it through to the second stage of the tournament. England’s only concern is whether it finishes first or second in this group, because a first place finish may as well be a free ticket to the quarterfinals as well. Avoiding Germany out of Group D in the Round of 16 is a must, though England would be favored in that World Cup betting affair as well.

3: There are only a handful of major giants in this tournament – … And England can’t possibly run into any of them until the semifinals. Spain and Brazil are going to be the two major teams to watch this year. Yes, squads like Argentina, Italy, Holland, France, and Portugal aren’t going to be fun draws, but the British have to know that they have been given a great draw to get to the semis that avoids the two major players in the World Cup.

4: It’s Rooney Time – Many feared that Rooney suffered an injury representing Manchester United that would keep him out of at least a portion of the World Cup if not the entire tournament. However, with 25 goals under his belt for his country, Rooney is going to want to prove that he is not just the greatest striker in England, but one of the best in the entire world. After scoring nine goals in qualifying for this tournament, no one should doubt him.

5: Revenge – You think that England doesn’t remember the fact that it didn’t even qualifying for Euro 2008? The Brits were just in dismay over the events surrounding that tournament, and they fired back by rolling off nine straight wins in qualifying for the World Cup before taking a game off in its final fixture. The Three Lions only made it to the quarterfinals of the ‘06 World Cup as well, and by their standards, that just won’t cut it. This is a team with a major chip on its shoulder, and it should show in South Africa in June and July.

5. Default

fuck i can't find it now, but there is this company that predicts all sporting events, they created this program that looks into every detail of each player and makes a prediction. i guess it's right 75% of the time.

anyways this year they've predicted Serbia to play Brazil in the finals with Brazil winning it.

i really wish i could find it because it had each bracket filled out too with scores and everything, it was nice.

6. Default

I'm saddened by the fact Belgium isn't in it T__T but then again last time they played decent was with the world cup in korea/japan.... what year was that again...

succesful troll is succesful!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    fuck i can't find it now, but there is this company that predicts all sporting events, they created this program that looks into every detail of each player and makes a prediction. i guess it's right 75% of the time.

anyways this year they've predicted Serbia to play Brazil in the finals with Brazil winning it.

i really wish i could find it because it had each bracket filled out too with scores and everything, it was nice.
    lol if it predicted Serbia to win then the program is broken lol

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    lol if it predicted Serbia to win then the program is broken lol
    lol well talking to my european friends they're suppose to have a good team, also this is the first time they've gotten to play as their own country, so it might mean something.

9. Default

Well in the group they are in (Australia, Germany and Ghana) They may succeed as a 2nd place,

10. Default

Being American I got to go with America everytime for my primary. Though I think we are fielding a very strong team this cup. Tim Howard has some skills, Donovan, dempsey, bocanegra.

Second is always Italy for me, Cannavaro has been my favorite player for a hot minute. Between him and buffon it's a dominate defense. I actually spent the last word cup in Italy which was unlike anything I've ever seen during the finals.

I like watching Germany, but I'm not an expert on their players except schweinsteiger.

Teams I hate = Brazil and Spain. They're cockbags.

For the US England game, my money is on US. Though I am concerned that England's strikers are going to ruin our defensive line, got to contain Rooney somehow.

Last note most bad ass world cup commercial here.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.