Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A-G whoever you are

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    thats a swell idea acolyte to jip. hopefully someday when you get on while he's being racist you can ban him... oh wait. thats right . you still didn't get your allowance to get admin... guess you can't perform any perma bans

"so it begins....."
    thanks perry..... but i can't handle being admin. miss playing CSS
    :sigh. i wasn't going to respond, but honestly alex you make me sick.

now, i could get all into this, and start a fight, and all sorts of drama as people take sides...but i realize it's not worth my time. you are right. i don't have any money. i wish i had enough to afford admin. but i don't. what gives you the right to insult me for that? hmm? i'm sorry that i have a bit too much pride to ask my family for some cash, when i don't really need it to survive. after all, they're already paying thousands of dollars to send me to college. once i get a job this summer, i'm going to be paying for it with my own money. until thn, however, i plan on continueing to give opinions and suggestions regarding situations like this. i'm sorry that i gave my opinion of how to deal with a problem maker. it seemed like you needed all the help and advice you can get, considering admin is "too hard for you". oh yes, that's right, you don't have admin anymore. you quit. why exactly did you quit again?...

grow the fuck up. you honestly make me sick alex. if you can't handle being admin, then you should just shut the fuck up because that has nothing at all to do with me. no, instead you get a little stress because of the pressures of adminship (lol) and suddenly, it's like you get your period and begin bitching at me. fuck you alex. grow up and learn to deal with life's little problems.

now, for the record, i don't know what exactly i did to offend you, but i'd like you to tell me so that i can take steps to rectify this situation. however, if your reason involves me giving my opinion on how to admin, you can go cut your own wrists because you're a worthless piece of shit.

good day sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    racist?

ok, hmmm

1st time: warn
    2nd time: kick
    3rd time: 1-hour ban
    ANY TIME AFTER: perma.

that's how i'd deal with people like him. hell, maybe even skip the kick stage.
    You can't perma for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    The thing is ghostman is untolerable and KGB is tolerable, they were both fighting back and forth today and somehow Ghost got a bunch of the other players to gang up and yell at KBG and turn their names to KGB hate. Ghostman needs a permanent mute on the server that way he doesn't rile up players and piss off admins. I know of a couple admins who want him perma banned but hes really not a bad player, hes just loud and racist.
    but...but....ghostmans awesome!

4. Default

eh too me it was kinda funny.... I HATE TACO BELL!! XD... but yea i see where you guys were comming from..i came in when the problem started... yea ghost can be annoying at times...
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You can't perma for that.
    repeated, blatant breaking of the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

repeated, blatant breaking of the rules.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

7. Default

thats a swell idea acolyte to jip. hopefully someday when you get on while he's being racist you can ban him... oh wait. thats right . you still didn't get your allowance to get admin... guess you can't perform any perma bans

"so it begins....."
    I don't know what your problem is!

You told me that you want to be able to play the game and you lost 90% of your friends but then you are mean to me and post mean things in the forums. Whoever said he has his period must be right haha.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

well if we cant perma ban him we can just ban him everytime he logs on so he will get the point and wont come back

9. Default

I don't think this guy knows how to forgive and forget. The only person ibis can't do that too is walter though xD.

10. Default

:sigh. i wasn't going to respond, but honestly alex you make me sick.

now, i could get all into this, and start a fight, and all sorts of drama as people take sides...but i realize it's not worth my time. you are right. i don't have any money. i wish i had enough to afford admin. but i don't. what gives you the right to insult me for that? hmm? i'm sorry that i have a bit too much pride to ask my family for some cash, when i don't really need it to survive. after all, they're already paying thousands of dollars to send me to college. once i get a job this summer, i'm going to be paying for it with my own money. until thn, however, i plan on continueing to give opinions and suggestions regarding situations like this. i'm sorry that i gave my opinion of how to deal with a problem maker. it seemed like you needed all the help and advice you can get, considering admin is "too hard for you". oh yes, that's right, you don't have admin anymore. you quit. why exactly did you quit again?...

grow the fuck up. you honestly make me sick alex. if you can't handle being admin, then you should just shut the fuck up because that has nothing at all to do with me. no, instead you get a little stress because of the pressures of adminship (lol) and suddenly, it's like you get your period and begin bitching at me. fuck you alex. grow up and learn to deal with life's little problems.

now, for the record, i don't know what exactly i did to offend you, but i'd like you to tell me so that i can take steps to rectify this situation. however, if your reason involves me giving my opinion on how to admin, you can go cut your own wrists because you're a worthless piece of shit.

good day sir.
    go sniff some tylenol you hard ass mother fucker