Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: A-G whoever you are

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs cousin View Post
    go sniff some tylenol you hard ass mother fucker
    only way to stop the pain sometimes. not quite sure what me taking tylenol for recurring headaches has anything to do with alex being a pussy. ir, with you now that i think of it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    only way to stop the pain sometimes. not quite sure what me taking tylenol for recurring headaches has anything to do with alex being a pussy. ir, with you now that i think of it
    real men dont take anything for a headache.. you have no right to call him a pussy

3. Default

KGB actually use to be a great guy, and never use to be this bad. I wonder what happened...

he got a mic

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    he got a mic
    He's always had a mic.

oh. well then i retract that last post lol

Come hither children, hover around Parappa the Rappers lappa. Let me embark you on a journey of spiritual crappa.

Once upon a time, on a server called Ibis, lived admins who all lived in spiritual Niceness.
    Frolocking meadows, sleeping on the grass, until young KGB came to put pain in your ass.
    The admins barked and rambled with no discussion. Banned and kicked without thinking of the reprocusions.
    They laughed and played with joy, killing zombies, waiting for the next map to deploy.
    Though Zero came with a fiery rage, and said "If you ban without purpose! I'll take your admin away!"
    Maybe it was true this tale of woe, but either way, you'll learn to be bros.

Now I hope you learned well from this story my young folks. It is a story passed through many generations... but in case you missed the point...

tl;dr : Don't ban someone just because they're annoying, just warn and mute. If they threaten you or the players in some way and INTEND to do harm, i'd say get rid of them with a slap of perma and a kick on the ass.

Though I don't really see that here, just giving my two cents. But, you guys do what you guys gotta do.
    Last edited by Psycho Mantis; 06-18-2010 at 06:14 AM.

....wow psycho lol.