Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
thats a swell idea acolyte to jip. hopefully someday when you get on while he's being racist you can ban him... oh wait. thats right . you still didn't get your allowance to get admin... guess you can't perform any perma bans

"so it begins....."
Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
thanks perry..... but i can't handle being admin. miss playing CSS
:sigh. i wasn't going to respond, but honestly alex you make me sick.

now, i could get all into this, and start a fight, and all sorts of drama as people take sides...but i realize it's not worth my time. you are right. i don't have any money. i wish i had enough to afford admin. but i don't. what gives you the right to insult me for that? hmm? i'm sorry that i have a bit too much pride to ask my family for some cash, when i don't really need it to survive. after all, they're already paying thousands of dollars to send me to college. once i get a job this summer, i'm going to be paying for it with my own money. until thn, however, i plan on continueing to give opinions and suggestions regarding situations like this. i'm sorry that i gave my opinion of how to deal with a problem maker. it seemed like you needed all the help and advice you can get, considering admin is "too hard for you". oh yes, that's right, you don't have admin anymore. you quit. why exactly did you quit again?...

grow the fuck up. you honestly make me sick alex. if you can't handle being admin, then you should just shut the fuck up because that has nothing at all to do with me. no, instead you get a little stress because of the pressures of adminship (lol) and suddenly, it's like you get your period and begin bitching at me. fuck you alex. grow up and learn to deal with life's little problems.

now, for the record, i don't know what exactly i did to offend you, but i'd like you to tell me so that i can take steps to rectify this situation. however, if your reason involves me giving my opinion on how to admin, you can go cut your own wrists because you're a worthless piece of shit.

good day sir.