Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A-G whoever you are

Default A-G whoever you are

you banned the wrong guy!!!!

it was Naggafin (spyro the dragon) STEAM_0:1:19400233

it was KGB STEAM_0:1:31196836

the admin gave no warning about barricading in a crouch area. And the person doing the cading was KGB.

but instead of warning, he went and banned the wrong guy. Naggafin has been on the servers many times, and has never been a problem. Then this admin whom i have never seen before does his job half-assed and just banned before warn once. its not a known rule. I didnt even know about it until today.

Also nagga cant seem to find out how long he is banned for. any idea how long? thanks.

2. Default

Oh boy, looks like I left the server a little late. Naggafin doesn't cause trouble so I bet Perry is telling the truth.
    As for KGB >.> ..... guy is competing with Ghostman for most annoying regular. I had to mute him and kick him twice in the same map for blocking and spamming. Time to drop the ban hammer with him from now on -_-

3. Default

I banned him for 4 days because he tried to get a few people banned and he avoided a mute 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Oh boy, looks like I left the server a little late. Naggafin doesn't cause trouble so I bet Perry is telling the truth.
    As for KGB >.> ..... guy is competing with Ghostman for most annoying regular. I had to mute him and kick him twice in the same map for blocking and spamming. Time to drop the ban hammer with him from now on -_-
    you bet my furry blue ass i am !!! lol no he is annoying.

plus he openly admits his hate for taco bell....

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    you bet my furry blue ass i am !!! lol no he is annoying.

plus he openly admits his hate for taco bell....
    well that warrents a perma right there then!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

The thing is ghostman is untolerable and KGB is tolerable, they were both fighting back and forth today and somehow Ghost got a bunch of the other players to gang up and yell at KBG and turn their names to KGB hate. Ghostman needs a permanent mute on the server that way he doesn't rile up players and piss off admins. I know of a couple admins who want him perma banned but hes really not a bad player, hes just loud and racist.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

what surprising is that he is in sweden and doesnt have a humongous ping.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    The thing is ghostman is untolerable and KGB is tolerable, they were both fighting back and forth today and somehow Ghost got a bunch of the other players to gang up and yell at KBG and turn their names to KGB hate. Ghostman needs a permanent mute on the server that way he doesn't rile up players and piss off admins. I know of a couple admins who want him perma banned but hes really not a bad player, hes just loud and racist.
    racist?

ok, hmmm

1st time: warn
    2nd time: kick
    3rd time: 1-hour ban
    ANY TIME AFTER: perma.

that's how i'd deal with people like him. hell, maybe even skip the kick stage.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    racist?

ok, hmmm

1st time: warn
    2nd time: kick
    3rd time: 1-hour ban
    ANY TIME AFTER: perma.

that's how i'd deal with people like him. hell, maybe even skip the kick stage.
    If you break my cade, you get warned, then you get slapped to 1 HP, then you get banned.

KGB might be annoying, but he's also kinda funny, and I've known him for a long time.. Ghostman.. Dunno who the hell he is but I've wanted to mute him every time I see him on the server.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    If you break my cade, you get warned, then you get slapped to 1 HP, then you get banned.
    i don't break cades though. and i totally agree.