Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Instal !buylevel for scout

1. Default

We could turn this into a nice game of roulette. IF you buylevel to get off of the scout you lose 2 levels, however are able to skip the scout once back to level 9.

Take your chances, use the scout or lose 2 levels. You shouldn't just be able to skip a weapon. There has to be some risk factor

Also, buying levels has no place in GG. Just sayin'.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

you've all seen me play, I am not bad with the scout, this gun FUCKS you over in the middle of a gunfight. It's fucking out of place, it should be at either the END of the rotation or at the BEGING, NOT in the MIDDLE after the most useful gun in the game.

Hell make the scout level 2 before the awp, that would fix it. after all we've got the auto snipers right after each other, why not the you've got one shot or your dead guns.

its either that or buylevel.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    you've all seen me play, I am not bad with the scout, this gun FUCKS you over in the middle of a gunfight. It's fucking out of place, it should be at either the END of the rotation or at the BEGING, NOT in the MIDDLE after the most useful gun in the game.

Hell make the scout level 2 before the awp, that would fix it. after all we've got the auto snipers right after each other, why not the you've got one shot or your dead guns.

or...you stop complaining.

it's fine where it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

no it ISN'T it's out of place and it should be right behind or infront of the awp and I wil not stop till its in its rightful position in the rotation.

5. Default

no it ISN'T it's out of place and it should be right behind or infront of the awp and I wil not stop till its in its rightful position in the rotation.
    how long has it been the way it is?

how many complaints have there been during that time?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

if you have trouble getting past scout, maybe youre destined to not ever win a gungame or very few. point is, learn to get past it or keep staying on level 9. buylevel is a cheap option, and yes, sometimes on certain days i wish i could buy a level. but that defeats the whole purpose of gungame, which is being able to use each weapon skillfully enough to get a kill under any circumstances

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    if you have trouble getting past scout, maybe youre destined to not ever win a gungame or very few. point is, learn to get past it or keep staying on level 9. buylevel is a cheap option, and yes, sometimes on certain days i wish i could buy a level. but that defeats the whole purpose of gungame, which is being able to use each weapon skillfully enough to get a kill under any circumstances
    it'd be like on wcs, complaining about not being able to kill a vaga or eva. so you go and buy the levels to do it.

it completely ruins the game

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it'd be like on wcs, complaining about not being able to kill a vaga or eva. so you go and buy the levels to do it.

it completely ruins the game
    exactly

9. Default

Its out of place and the reason why no one is complaining is because you ignore them and put them down for doing so. It should be moved next to the awp and not be sitting next to the best gun in the game, atleast till valve fucks that over with the beta release and probably more so with the scout.

I doubt it was put next to the ak on purpose too, it was probably just a screw up on zeros part and he never fixed it, like the mute feature which is still broken on zm but everywhere else it works.

both are nasty quirks that would make both things a 1000X better if they were fucking delt with, so pretty please with fucking sugar on top move the fucking gun next to the awp where it belongs zero.

10. Default

Stop bitching because you suck with the scout.

GG is for lame-Os anyway.