Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Instal !buylevel for scout

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    scout's incredibly easy now. awp's harder. at least scout goes where you aimm while moving.
    yea ive always had trouble with awp. cant noscope with it for shit, and if you miss once (highly likely) your fucked. scout is hard now because im so used to leading my target, and with these reverted hitboxes, my headshots arent headshots

2. Default

devour go fuck yourself, you dont even have an avatar!

It just seems like almost all of the smgs own for me now save for the mp5,
    before it seemed like the tmp and mac could never kill anything weirdly enough.

with the awp its just a simple matter of waiting for someone to walk into a torso shot, you dont need to aim for the head with it masta, just wait around a known pathway and fire when they show up in the scope, simple.

hmm still 40 minutes to kill before the new futurama....
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-01-2010 at 08:32 PM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    devour go fuck yourself, you dont even have an avatar!

It just seems like almost all of the smgs own for me now save for the mp5,
    before it seemed like the tmp and mac could never kill anything weirdly enough.

with the awp its just a simple matter of waiting for someone to walk into a torso shot, you dont need to aim for the head with it masta, just wait around a known pathway and fire when they show up in the scope, simple.

hmm still 40 minutes to kill before the new futurama....
    GODAMNIT, fuck not having cable

4. Default

It was alright, but it felt kinda like an old episode, like the kind of thing you would have expected on fox years ago.

ah nevermind it probably feels that way because I torented the first two episodes about a day or so ago after accidentally missing them, it'll probably feel as fresh as it should of next week.

and masta the website I used for that was Btjunkie, just an fyi.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.