Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Instal !buylevel for scout

1. Default Instal !buylevel for scout

If theres one weapon that breaks up a good kill streak its the scout, I'l like to have buylevel enabled for this weapon after getting killed with it for 2 rounds and just that weapon nothing else.

2. Default

nah.

it's fine. swap to knife if you can't get lucky w/ it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

XD I love it but 2 kills? should be like 5 or 6
    man I have an 18 death streak from that damned weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

at the very least it should be moved in the weapons list, I mean to go from an ak 47 to that is kinda like going from a 44 magnum handgun to a 17 caliber single shot, I mean its on par with the glock when it comes to usefulness

Unless someone walks into the bullet your not going to get a quick kill and probably get mowed down on close quarters maps
    and knifing doesnt work when your getting rushed on out in the open small maps with hardly any cover you can shoot over.

the easy way to do the least amount of work to fix this zero is to put in that buylevel just for this gun.

5. Default

or get better.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

I see where you're coming from.. in that you're just bad with the scout :P

I also don't think buying levels should ever be allowed in GG.

my two cents.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    at the very least it should be moved in the weapons list, I mean to go from an ak 47 to that is kinda like going from a 44 magnum handgun to a 17 caliber single shot, I mean its on par with the glock when it comes to usefulness

Unless someone walks into the bullet your not going to get a quick kill and probably get mowed down on close quarters maps
    and knifing doesnt work when your getting rushed on out in the open small maps with hardly any cover you can shoot over.

the easy way to do the least amount of work to fix this zero is to put in that buylevel just for this gun.
    personally i have alot more trouble with ak. scout is a good weapon, on top of knifing to get off it, try following a teamate and noscope killstealing, i know its cheap but we have priorities. but im also pretty good at getting headshots with it. i say no buylevel at all on ibis

8. Default

You know I dispise the scout, but I think GG would be to easy w/o it

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

or you could all just become good at the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    or you could all just become good at the game...
    yea all of us that happen to be good at scout get past it, so maybe you should just get good at scout instead of finding an easy way out, maybe you sucking at scout means you shouldnt get a gungame win