Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3 New Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you realize you can go into his shack and take everything without stealing right?
    in the very beginging of the game.. before you even leave his house.
    yes, but as i've stated before i am very trigger happy. i've killed numerous "good" characters as well as plenty of bad.

2. Default

all you're doing is making your game a hell of a lot shorter. you've prob already blasted away like 20 + hours of side quests lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    all you're doing is making your game a hell of a lot shorter. you've prob already blasted away like 20 + hours of side quests lol.
    hahaha yea, ill prolly just start over again. although it is fun as hell to be bad. like in fallout 3 i killed every single living person in megaton. that kinda screwed things up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    hahaha yea, ill prolly just start over again. although it is fun as hell to be bad. like in fallout 3 i killed every single living person in megaton. that kinda screwed things up a bit
    Statistics show that most people play videos games with there moral standards. playing it as if it was them in the game.

what did you say you did for a hobby again?

Statistics show that most people play videos games with there moral standards. playing it as if it was them in the game.

irl? hmm not much other than pissing people off and collecting shit

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    +1 to you my good sir.

I still need to get my wolfens back in Oblivion.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

I kill everyone too sometimes, but then I reload from earlier so it doesn't affect me, sometimes it is a blast killing everyone, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I kill everyone too sometimes, but then I reload from earlier so it doesn't affect me, sometimes it is a blast killing everyone, lol
    fuck yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    fuck yeah
    you guys are truly deranged =/

10. Default

you guys are truly deranged =/
    nahh spasm is aight... he said he re loads the game after his blood lust... as where hallwanger keeps them dead... probably cause he doesn't have as soul.

Maynard - The WCS Guy