Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3 New Vegas

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, point lookout was the same as fallout 3, just new territory, quests, ppl...
    same w/ the pitt.

it just looks like an expansion, not a completely seperate game.
    lol point look out is down loadable content and an expansion. new vegas is a all together new game. it's not a cheap ass DLC that lasts 2 hours.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lol point look out is down loadable content and an expansion. new vegas is a all together new game. it's not a cheap ass DLC that lasts 2 hours.
    but seriously now, does it look like a seperate game? it's almost like starcraft 2. fallout 3 was the terran campaign, and new vegas is the protoss one. they're the same game, just different content.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    but seriously now, does it look like a seperate game? it's almost like starcraft 2. fallout 3 was the terran campaign, and new vegas is the protoss one. they're the same game, just different content.
    the only reason starcraft 2 is being released in stages is cause the single player campaign now has like 60 missions per race. the first SC had like 30 missions for all the races.

dude it's post apocalytpic, the hell diff are you expecting? the entire world is a shitty wasteland from the war Lol... there for all fallout games look similar cause of extreamly obvious reasons.

and yes, if you go actually check new vegas out it's beyond obvious it's a new game.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Fuck yes!!!

5. Default

zomg! 1 more month till it's out!!!!!!! EEEEEEEE!!!!!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Looks like an expansion.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Looks like an expansion.
    my point exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Looks like an expansion.
    why do you noobs keep saying that? America is GONE... China harsh NUKES you, and all of north america is a fucked wasteland. the fuck do you want the new game 2 look like? it's post apocalytpic for christ sakes Lol, there is no color, there's just survivial, theft and making sure you're not the 1 dies. it's an epic survival RPG.
    by your logic dead rising 2 looks like an expansion... starcraft 2 looks like an expansion.... any mario game past the first 1 looks like an expansion, every other doom game other then the first looks like an expansion... fear 2 is an expansion, fallout 2 is an expansion from fallout 1. oblivion = expansion of morrowind, every mega man is an expansion of the first. come on lol.......

there is so many new features in new vegas and they even made running and gunning possible now with the new iron sights.... there is so much shit they did 2 make the game better it's crazy.
    new vegas is out in 2 weeks and it's gonna pwwn in sales, and reviews.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-07-2010 at 01:55 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    why do you noobs keep saying that? America is GONE... China harsh NUKES you, and all of north america is a fucked wasteland. the fuck do you want the new game 2 look like? it's post apocalytpic for christ sakes Lol, there is no color, there's just survivial, theft and making sure you're not the 1 dies. it's an epic survival RPG.
    by your logic dead rising 2 looks like an expansion... starcraft 2 looks like an expansion.... any mario game past the first 1 looks like an expansion, every other doom game other then the first looks like an expansion... fear 2 is an expansion, fallout 2 is an expansion from fallout 1. oblivion = expansion of morrowind, every mega man is an expansion of the first. come on lol.......

there is so many new features in new vegas and they even made running and gunning possible now with the new iron sights.... there is so much shit they did 2 make the game better it's crazy.
    new vegas is out in 2 weeks and it's gonna pwwn in sales, and reviews.
    Wait... So its not an expansion?

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    Wait... So its not an expansion?
    no dude its gotta be an expansion its the same shit just a new place