Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3 New Vegas

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    no dude its gotta be an expansion its the same shit just a new place

ya, just like bioshock 2 lawl

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Bioshock 2 had upgraded graphics didn't it?

This though is basically like Crysis, and Crysis: Warhead. Two different games, same engine and graphics but different story. If FO3:NV is a game on it's own in the sense that you can do everything you could in the first one, plus a little extra, just in a completely different place with different players, then it's an expansion.. Expansion of the original FO3 world.

D=

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

This though is basically like Crysis, and Crysis: Warhead. Two different games, same engine and graphics but different story. If FO3:NV is a game on it's own in the sense that you can do everything you could in the first one, plus a little extra, just in a completely different place with different players, then it's an expansion.. Expansion of the original FO3 world.

D=
    I coulda swore it did.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

4. Default

which fallout NV also has... as well as more missions than fallout 3, new settings, customizable guns, double the amount of guns, companion wheel, and running and gunning like FPS style is now available... you could do it in fallout 3 but it didn't work that well, with iron sights implemented it's now an option.

I really could careless what you want 2 call this game, the fact is it's gonna pwwn and it's out in less then 2 weeks =p

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    which fallout NV also has... as well as more missions than fallout 3, new settings, customizable guns, double the amount of guns, companion wheel, and running and gunning like FPS style is now available... you could do it in fallout 3 but it didn't work that well, with iron sights implemented it's now an option.

I really could careless what you want 2 call this game, the fact is it's gonna pwwn and it's out in less then 2 weeks =p
    Never said it would be a bad expansion.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Never said it would be a bad expansion.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

so the gasmes finnaly released

thought maybe bring this topic back up and discussing what everyone thinks of the game so far =D

8. Default

Ok....

so this game is Awesome... 2 the point where I don't think id honestly ever play fallout 3 again...... I do miss the overall feel of the wastes... the cannibals... and the feel of every 1 trying 2 survive on a daily basis... in new vegas ppl are far better off, you can live off the land, crops are grown... it's far more stable.

-what I like most of all about this is how they made it so you only get a perk point every second lvl so you can't just get all the perks and be a God
    -iron sights make vats not even needed, giving the game a real FPS feel
    -you don't spend jack shit for time in buildings or subways. so you're not seeing the same shit over and over and over... in this 1 you're just running around the Mojave doing tasks for people constantly... the odd time you get asked 2 go into a building or vault, but it's real rare.
    -a SHITLOAD of side quests... I heard there's 100 hours worth of side quests now so that's just strait up awesome.... ive been doing side quests non stop for like 14 hours, havent even done 2 much in the main story line....
    -new vegas gives a far greater sense of realism... there's multiple factions, and an endless stream of people you can talk with and get quests from in the game... in fallout 3 there was what the 3 main city's... and a few little towns that's about it, new vegas BLOWS fallout 3 of out the water, in terms of having more 2 do, and more ppl 2 converse with. it's almost overwhelming sometimes....
    -mailing system rules, you can now send your stuff from 1 place 2
    -upgraded graphics
    -weapon mods are sick, and fun.

and what I didn't like about it.....
    basically just all the glitches and problems they're having with it. I don't know why they would have released the game when it was clearly not ready. they've been releasing patches and what not 2 fix things constantly, but still... why release it if it's ont ready...

so yeah... other then the glitch issues and the odd freeze, this game is fucking amazing and makes fallout 3 look more like the original fallout when compared 2 new vegas... new vegas is awesome. id give this game 9/10

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Ok....

so this game is Awesome... 2 the point where I don't think id honestly ever play fallout 3 again...... I do miss the overall feel of the wastes... the cannibals... and the feel of every 1 trying 2 survive on a daily basis... in new vegas ppl are far better off, you can live off the land, crops are grown... it's far more stable.

-what I like most of all about this is how they made it so you only get a perk point every second lvl so you can't just get all the perks and be a God
    -iron sights make vats not even needed, giving the game a real FPS feel
    -you don't spend jack shit for time in buildings or subways. so you're not seeing the same shit over and over and over... in this 1 you're just running around the Mojave doing tasks for people constantly... the odd time you get asked 2 go into a building or vault, but it's real rare.
    -a SHITLOAD of side quests... I heard there's 100 hours worth of side quests now so that's just strait up awesome.... ive been doing side quests non stop for like 14 hours, havent even done 2 much in the main story line....
    -new vegas gives a far greater sense of realism... there's multiple factions, and an endless stream of people you can talk with and get quests from in the game... in fallout 3 there was what the 3 main city's... and a few little towns that's about it, new vegas BLOWS fallout 3 of out the water, in terms of having more 2 do, and more ppl 2 converse with. it's almost overwhelming sometimes....
    -mailing system rules, you can now send your stuff from 1 place 2
    -upgraded graphics
    -weapon mods are sick, and fun.

and what I didn't like about it.....
    basically just all the glitches and problems they're having with it. I don't know why they would have released the game when it was clearly not ready. they've been releasing patches and what not 2 fix things constantly, but still... why release it if it's ont ready...

so yeah... other then the glitch issues and the odd freeze, this game is fucking amazing and makes fallout 3 look more like the original fallout when compared 2 new vegas... new vegas is awesome. id give this game 9/10
    i figure ill get it when i get some more mushrooms and trip balls, fallout is the perfect game to play high

10. Default

Just wanted to post these related comic strips