Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: StarCraft 2

1. Default StarCraft 2

Thought id make a thread for this. we don't have 1 yet and it's an amazing game and I'm sure quite few of the community members will play when it's released.

I can also help any 1 who wants 2 play it right now get it(free), it's quite simple.

1- http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5371...US_Build_13891 to download the game exe. or you can use isohunt.com like I did.

2- download attached file "Starcraft 2 Beta Crack + map.rar" extract lazylaunch installer into C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta

3- go to http://www.gamingnewslink.com/2010/0...-beta-ai-maps/ and download a 2 or 4 player map. put map file into C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta

4- launch lazylaunch from the icon in your SC beta folder. then double click on the map you downloaded. grats, you're now playing.

The AI isn't that much of a challenge though, to improve it download StarCrack AI 5.5 (no ai cheating).rar from my attached file. follow instructions, this will bring AI up 2 the best there is right now. if you want a challenge then download the second rar file I attached called "IAI_v0.3_Protoss_Only" put the files in the rar into your C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta this will cause protoss and only toss 2 play well. ill update the other ai changes as they're made.

your virus protection might tell you that lazylaunch isn't safe, but it infact is. it's the only crack that exists for SC2 right now and is what every 1 is using. it just get's red flaged as cd key gens often do. but I assure you it's safe. enjoy.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-04-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Actually u want version 2 of lazy and then 1.2 of the gui version then you can get options like someone in the forums was claiming to have.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Actually u want version 2 of lazy and then 1.2 of the gui version then you can get options like someone in the forums was claiming to have.
    who abandoned?

http://rapidshare-free-download.com/...version+2.html

I went there and downloaded it and it has now destroyed my pc.... great. I can't even fucking get into safe mode or anything ,every time windows trys 2 start some blue menu quickly pops up with a buncha nums n text in it, and just force restarts the machine. I can't do anything but watch my PC constantly restart now....
    Last edited by maynard; 03-05-2010 at 06:40 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    who abandoned?

I went there and downloaded it and it has now destroyed my pc.... great. I can't even fucking get into safe mode or anything ,every time windows trys 2 start some blue menu quickly pops up with a buncha nums n text in it, and just force restarts the machine. I can't do anything but watch my PC constantly restart now....
    lol owned

Tastes like your moms kisses.

5. Default

great so now I'm stuck with this ancient PC till monday and will more then likely lose everything on my PC... hooray.

no 1 download version 2 of lazylaunch. stick with my intructions.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    who abandoned?

hey now wait just a dad-blam second!! I never once told you to go anywhere on the web!! I simply stated I had a crack that allowed for SC2 play with AI
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Abandoned View Post
    hey now wait just a dad-blam second!! I never once told you to go anywhere on the web!! I simply stated I had a crack that allowed for SC2 play with AI
    I know. but you did say you were making your own and that's how you were playing. and you stated the only reason I couldn't use it was cause your crack some how is double the entire game isntall size... I told you how bad I wanted 2 play SC and you just lead me 2 believe your crack was the only way, you coulda just told me 2 get lazy luanch just like you had it already, but for some weird ass reason decided not 2. I never once said my PC problem is related 2 you though.
    I never even heard of lazylaunch ver 2 but cause I heard it from zero I figured it would be fine, guess I shoulda just stayed with what I had going on.

also have you finished your 4 gig crack yet?
    Last edited by maynard; 03-05-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I am using it you just downloaded a virus b/c you could not find it. I will link a good source for people.

This thread: http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2155077/5426554/
    lists all the stuff you need.

Also note that that site has like a 95% chance of giving you a virus just look at it. Almost all sites like that contain viruses. It is also linking to some other crap site for the dls anyways. Which option did you select? direct dl, torrent, what?

Also did you actually turn your antivirus off!? Or do you not have any?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I am using it you just downloaded a virus b/c you could not find it. I will link a good source for people.

This thread: http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2155077/5426554/
    lists all the stuff you need.

Also note that that site has like a 95% chance of giving you a virus just look at it. Almost all sites like that contain viruses. It is also linking to some other crap site for the dls anyways. Which option did you select? direct dl, torrent, what?

Also did you actually turn your antivirus off!? Or do you not have any?
    I dunno I did direct dl or something. it was first thing when I woke up and was half asleep... just wasn't thinking correctly.

and I had 2 uninstall my avg cause it kept telling me lazylaunch was a virus, when I new it wasn't before. so I was operating with no virus protection.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

This is exactly why I say that any anti virus that gives false positives is useless becuase it will cause the user to just turn it off anyways... also you had to make an account on that crap site too for the dl. I know b/c I went to the same place looking for the gui but turned around b/c it looked like a place with no good. You should change password to any e-mail account ect use used on that computer right away. If there was a link in the confirmation e-mail for that websites account it could have stolen your password.

UPDATE all passwords on a secure machine right away