Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what my favorite mangas need.

1. Default

How bout I dont do either. ill just get manga from the library. friends, or buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

just finished fma, great manga

3. Default

I used to take a 4:3 lcd and hold is sideways and read it like a book. Then it got too annoying and so I just printed everything out.

4. Default

seems like there arent that many that actually BUY manga =D i'm a rare species

succesful troll is succesful!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    i r teh broke

oh, and i've just started reading biomega, going to start Blame! as well.

i'm reading biomega because there's a fucking bear, with a gun in one part!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

LoL @ the person who just found onemanga... It's all good though because that site is damn good.

This site releases shit sooner than onemanga for bleach, naruto, FMA, historys strongest, and a few others... bleach and naruto normally come out early wed...

Naruto is a beast now, sasgay has nothing on him.
    Bleach is so goddamn slow.

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    LoL @ the person who just found onemanga... It's all good though because that site is damn good.

This site releases shit sooner than onemanga for bleach, naruto, FMA, historys strongest, and a few others... bleach and naruto normally come out early wed...

Naruto is a beast now, sasgay has nothing on him.
    Bleach is so goddamn slow.
    what site?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what site?
    Oh wow i fail.

www.mangastream.com

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well, amazon 4 for 3 deal is quite nice. basically means 25% off and free shipping :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

hmmm, i checked out mangastream.

i have an extension for chrome that integrates w/ one manga, so that's what i use