Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what my favorite mangas need.

1. Default what my favorite mangas need.

BLEACH SPEED THE FUCK UP, its been in the same battle for like 3 fucking months.

NARUTO SLOW THR FUCK DOWN, what is the point of having the adults in naruto anymore, aparently the teens are more powerful then adults. its like wow wtf, i know you wanna get to write about naruto and sasuke fighting but you dont have to rush it.

full metal alchemist Brotherhood perfect.

2. Default

Bleach just got too slow and repetitive for me and I stopped that a while back.

3. Default

What naruto needs - an end. just mercy kill it already damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Bleach just got too slow and repetitive for me and I stopped that a while back.
    bleach suffers from DBZ syndrome. the main character is the most powerful thing on the planet at end of season, then gets wiped against the first grunt at the start of next. then trains back up, discovering new techniques, to eventually defeat the one who defeated him (normally in a somewhat anti-climactic battle) and then it starts again.

now, hellsing, however, alucard begins as a god, and ends as a god.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

The problem I has with bleach is some of the new characters they introduced and how it seamed to just move too much away from the original story.

I think that shupuden right now is actually moving too fast. I would have liked to see more side battles with the other characters and not just the main. How about spending some more time showing how the other characters have progressed and their new powers and shit. What I liked a lot about that show from an action perspective was the diversity of characters and all the different abilities they had.

6. Default

The problem I has with bleach is some of the new characters they introduced and how it seamed to just move too much away from the original story.

I think that shupuden right now is actually moving too fast. I would have liked to see more side battles with the other characters and not just the main. How about spending some more time showing how the other characters have progressed and their new powers and shit. What I liked a lot about that show from an action perspective was the diversity of characters and all the different abilities they had.
    i agree completely, at least before shippuden there was more diversity in the characters, to be honest with a little work they could make spin offs for almost all of the more important side characters.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

http://www.onemanga.com/
    just discovered this, i'm gonna burn my eyes on the backlight of my lcd...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    http://www.onemanga.com/
    just discovered this, i'm gonna burn my eyes on the backlight of my lcd...
    you just found onemanga?

ffs i have the fucking extension for chrome integrateing onemanga w/ my browser
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

Cant stand reading manga on my 4x3 screen

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Cant stand reading manga on my 4x3 screen
    yeah, that's be a bitch.

although if i can watch subbed anime on my ipod classic's screen, i'm sure you can manage on yours