Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: hallwagner

1. Default

nys, james, perry, lets just move on. hall's banned. it's done with. he's a racist fuck, regardless of jew being racist or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

race
    2    /reɪs/ Show Spelled[reys] Show IPA
    –noun
    a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.
    a population so related.
    Anthropology .
    a.
    any of the traditional divisions of humankind, the commonest being the Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negro, characterized by supposedly distinctive and universal physical characteristics: no longer in technical use.
    b.
    an arbitrary classification of modern humans, sometimes, esp. formerly, based on any or a combination of various physical characteristics, as skin color, facial form, or eye shape, and now frequently based on such genetic markers as blood groups.
    c.
    a human population partially isolated reproductively from other populations, whose members share a greater degree of physical and genetic similarity with one another than with other humans.
    a group of tribes or peoples forming an ethnic stock: the Slavic race.
    any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc.: the Judaism race.

3. Default

Last I checked the country is called Israel. They are Israelis, NOT classified as Jews. There is definitely Catholics, Muslims etc in Israel so lumping them in one country is dumb. It just so happens that's where the majority have came from. Only someone with a small brain so inept of grasping a world map and reading basic history of Israel, the Jews, and the Middle East would be so mistakenly ignorant to spout dumb bullshit they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. The Middle East = a mind fuck of where religion happened, and never to be spoken about here.

/end

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

these are the days when i wish you were straight loka... or at least you would send me dirty pics of you and your lady friend.......

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    these are the days when i wish you were straight loka... or at least you would send me dirty pics of you and your lady friend.......
    haha :P

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

im sorry but im good like that... tell taco i says hai!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    im sorry but im good like that... tell taco i says hai!
    lol. alright i will.

มวยไทย

8. Default

well NYS dont' hurt yourself on this one. James is right.. Jews are technically a race but never mentioned. Hebrews were the slaves of the Egyptian Empire until Moses freed them. i'm sure back then you can tell a difference between a hebrew and an egyptian. in a thousand years from today the world cannot tell a difference between a chinese and a mexican.

Did you also know that Jesus was born a Jew and Died a Jew? He never established his religion. he never created Christianity nor Catholicism. his followers did. Same goes for Buddha. if Jesus is the son of God then we are no different because we too are children of God. BUT what Jesus did that was thought to be impossible to the human race was that he introduced another way of living which is to live in peace and love with your neighboors. But after he died what his follower did was carried out his name and made up a bunch of stuff INCLUDING THE HOLY BIBLE. In result we killed alot of people under his name causing the destruction of University of Alexandria bringing our progress in life delayed for 500 years (we would have colonized mars by now) and causing the Crusades. Christianity killed natives in the Americas under Jesus's name. Hitler used his name as well. If he was alive today, how would he feel about all that has happen under his name since the day he rose from the dead?

going to back to Loka's argument: your right. it was ILLEGAL for the Jews to establish the state of Israel. Jews are not meant to have their own country according to their religion. Zionist, who are not real jews, forced the establishment. Jews are meant to live in peace and harmony with others around the world. Before Israel, Jews were very close to the Muslims (more like brothers and sisters). But all was distorted by Zionist.

close this thread. i feel that everytime i talk about stuff like this i feel a threat

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Everyone knows that Jews are not a race. What bible are you referring ? My bible surely doesn't say that bullshit.
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 06-14-2010 at 07:23 AM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Everyone knows that Jews are not a race. What bible are you referring ? My bible surely doesn't say that bullshit.
    Going to agree with NYS here.

"Judaism is not a race

Judaism is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry. For instance, Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews are both "Jewish." However, whereas Ashkenazi Jews often hail from Europe, Sephardic Jews often hail from the Middle East. People of many different races have become Jewish over the centuries.
    Judaism is not a nationality

Although today Israel is often called the Jewish homeland, being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. Hence, Jews come from countries all over the world.
    Judaism is both a cultural and religious identity

Being Jewish means that you are part of the Jewish people, whether because you were born into a Jewish home and culturally identify as Jewish or because you practice the Jewish religion (or both)." : http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismb...eingjewish.htm

Read up fellow friends, for I have brought proof that Jews are not a race, it is in fact a a cultural and religious identity

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Going to agree with NYS here.

"Judaism is not a race

Judaism is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry. For instance, Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews are both "Jewish." However, whereas Ashkenazi Jews often hail from Europe, Sephardic Jews often hail from the Middle East. People of many different races have become Jewish over the centuries.
    Judaism is not a nationality

Although today Israel is often called the Jewish homeland, being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. Hence, Jews come from countries all over the world.
    Judaism is both a cultural and religious identity

Being Jewish means that you are part of the Jewish people, whether because you were born into a Jewish home and culturally identify as Jewish or because you practice the Jewish religion (or both)." : http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismb...eingjewish.htm

Read up fellow friends, for I have brought proof that Jews are not a race, it is in fact a a cultural and religious identity
    and on top of that jew isnt widely thought of by jews as an offensive term. dr tran is just prejudiced against me. if you choose to be offended by the term "jew" thats your problem because most jews dont find it offensive. i can choose to be offended by the term atheist because im atheist? that doesnt sound fair. dr tran you are a jew, as in someone who is jewish. offended? i dont care