Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Blink(Random ban)

1. Default

Alot of good people get banned from other server's, for being better than other people. If i hacked why havent i been banned on any other pub servers that i play on that Actually use KAC. but i get banned from a zombie mod for executing my autoexec.cfg (Fps)Config..

2. Default

honestly, i wouldent even be fighting this if i didnt have friends on IBIS server..But i do have quite a bit of friends on there...And i have been Wrongfully banned. Whether or not you believe that is up to you.. But just because i have been banned from other servers is hardly applicable evidence to me cheating in IBIS servers, due to Being better than some people.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Alot of good people get banned from other server's, for being better than other people. If i hacked why havent i been banned on any other pub servers that i play on that Actually use KAC. but i get banned from a zombie mod for executing my autoexec.cfg (Fps)Config..
    My point is you were banned automatically, and considering your history I really don't see how you have much place to defend yourself here.

4. Default

But yet again..How is the "Previous History" Applicable, When i was going against newbs? and the automatic ban is false, because i have no cheats, and nothing to hide.. Only thing i literally was doing...was lagging..I had HLDJ Running in the background..I exec'd my FPS config...and it somehow flagged me. But if your Decision is final i will leave it at that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    But yet again..How is the "Previous History" Applicable, When i was going against newbs? and the automatic ban is false, because i have no cheats, and nothing to hide.. Only thing i literally was doing...was lagging..I had HLDJ Running in the background..I exec'd my FPS config...and it somehow flagged me. But if your Decision is final i will leave it at that.
    My decision is not final.

But I brought out your past into the open so ZERO knew what he was dealing with.

The odds that you were simply playing against "newbs" with admin at least twice are low. The odds that you were banned by "newbs" on top of being flagged for using autoexec (assuming that your cfg file wasn't corrupted with scripts or the like) are very low.

Let ZERO take a look. But don't act like what is on the table isn't damning.

6. Default

Im not really worried. This isnt the first time i have been banned from a pub and im sure it wont be the last. like i said only reason im fighting this one is because i got friends here. So its all good.

i was watching him after i died multiple times in pub. he doesnt hack at all.. he is very good and we were on dust2 for godsakes. any regular pub gamer knows that map in and out.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    i was watching him after i died multiple times in pub. he doesnt hack at all.. he is very good and we were on dust2 for godsakes. any regular pub gamer knows that map in and out.
    Don't ever vouch for someone unless you stand behind them in their own room observing their gameplay.

9. Default

I just want to throw in that I think the only justifiable permanent one is VAC ban which takes your ID off the protected servers completely.

That means he wouldn't even have the chance to enter the server in the first place.

To be banned from many pubs doesn't really prove that hes a hacker, but just that the server admins disapprove of his game style whether hes too good or just annoying to them.

Even I go around playing in random servers and sometimes get banned because the admins are iffy about me but that doesn't justify that I hack.

tl;dr Hes's an OG 5 Dig and the server admins banned him instead of VAC. I'm just on his side for this.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    I just want to throw in that I think the only justifiable permanent one is VAC ban which takes your ID off the protected servers completely.

That means he wouldn't even have the chance to enter the server in the first place.

To be banned from many pubs doesn't really prove that hes a hacker, but just that the server admins disapprove of his game style whether hes too good or just annoying to them.

Even I go around playing in random servers and sometimes get banned because the admins are iffy about me but that doesn't justify that I hack.

tl;dr Hes's an OG 5 Dig and the server admins banned him instead of VAC. I'm just on his side for this.
    Server admins can't ban him "for a cheating infraction." That is an automatic one put in the servers to keep out scripters and such.