Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Blink(Random ban)

1. Default

Any cheating detected is grounds for permanent ban. Run your bs scripts somewhere else.

2. Default

I understand your mad that i Killed you many times..But Learn to google..Autoexec.cfg is a config file where you keep settings For your Profile in steam (CSS)..It is not a script...So yeah choose your words more wisely next time.

3. Default

+ Were waiting for zero to get on, so he can give the final word..Just because your mad i Killed you numerous times NYS doesnt mean your opinion means much.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    I understand your mad that i Killed you many times..But Learn to google..Autoexec.cfg is a config file where you keep settings For your Profile in steam (CSS)..It is not a script...So yeah choose your words more wisely next time.
    I'm sure that's what it was.

5. Default

christmas, stop acting all big and tough.. Seirously.. You werent even there you dont even know how i play..So stop running your mouth, and wait for zero to give the final word.. Because i did nothing wrong, and so far you have people in IBIS that even Vouch for me, Even some admins.. But i forgot christmas, and NYS know everything, Just because you got a title on the forums doesnt mean anything..All it means is you have power and it makes you feel in control. So Stop acting tough and wait for zero.

6. Default

christmas, stop acting all big and tough.. Seirously.. You werent even there you dont even know how i play..So stop running your mouth, and wait for zero to give the final word.. Because i did nothing wrong, and so far you have people in IBIS that even Vouch for me, Even some admins.. But i forgot christmas, and NYS know everything, Just because you got a title on the forums doesnt mean anything..All it means is you have power and it makes you feel in control. So Stop acting tough and wait for zero.
    I'm not acting tough at all. Just calling you out.

7. Default

+ Were waiting for zero to get on, so he can give the final word..Just because your mad i Killed you numerous times NYS doesnt mean your opinion means much.
    ummm, as much as i hate to admit it sometimes, it really does.

see, that fancy "Ibis" tag isn't some trophy. it means (among other things) that his opinion counts a hell of alot more than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I'm sure that's what it was.
    Actually, that's exactly what it is..

I use it for L4D2 all the time.

Closed until Zero can review.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Actually, that's exactly what it is..

I use it for L4D2 all the time.

Closed until Zero can review.
    It still detected it as a cheating infraction. Do the math.