Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oasis banned for obvious reason

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    i dont care if your the first reg on ibis, coming in here demanding and flaming like this isnt going to get you anywhere.
    Purdy much.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Still though I do not think he needed to be banned for so long for being pissed that an admin is doing something they should not be. I assume he is unbanned now?

3. Default

He should be, like I said after the incident Cal said it was a 30 min ban.

4. Default

On a side note people, including the admin hes speaking of, need to stop spamming music. The 5 second sound clips are funny but the 3 minute long songs are annoying, we mute regular players for doing it so the admins should do the same.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    i dont care if your the first reg on ibis, coming in here demanding and flaming like this isnt going to get you anywhere.
    You don't know shit. There is times when demanding and flaming is needed, and of course you wouldn't know of that time because you're new. The regulars have been dealing with shitty admins for the past year or two now, and it's about time someone does something about it.

Lock this thread, i'm unbanned.

first off, i only play a little bit of music. i dont go overboard. when a player is upset, or askes me to stop politely-stop the music or plz stop (not just pissing me off by saying "ur a gay retard, turn the music off"). i did not do the ban, and i disaprove of it. it was a bit over the edge. i was also in the process of trying to fix my music so it sounded better, not all fuzzy and crap. most of it was testing. i wanted to see if i could get it to almost ipod/mp3 level. i was playing and listening to it and i thought it would not cause a big problem because people mic spam and put music on all the time.
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo13 View Post
    first off, i only play a little bit of music. i dont go overboard. when a player is upset, or askes me to stop politely-stop the music or plz stop (not just pissing me off by saying "ur a gay retard, turn the music off"). i did not do the ban, and i disaprove of it. it was a bit over the edge. i was also in the process of trying to fix my music so it sounded better, not all fuzzy and crap. most of it was testing. i wanted to see if i could get it to almost ipod/mp3 level. i was playing and listening to it and i thought it would not cause a big problem because people mic spam and put music on all the time.
    That's true, but I shouldn't have gotten banned.

8. Default

I believe the ban shouldn't have happened either.

In many case scenarios I too play music and test their sound quality. When a single person tells me to stop I definitely would but most cases people don't mind it at all and always want me to continue on.

I mean it's great to have admin-ship but I believe that just because of that power you still shouldn't be treated on a higher level. Everyone's equal under the rules of game-play whether admin or regular.

If Oasis asked for a person to stop then he should have gotten the request is what I believe.

i NEVER heard him say stop. if i did i would have. most people can say that i do also. i try to play it in good fun, and listen if someone does not like it. but, as i said... i did not ban you, and i thought that a ban was unnecessary. i am sorry that you got banned for 30 min because of my actions.
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Still though I do not think he needed to be banned for so long for being pissed that an admin is doing something they should not be. I assume he is unbanned now?
    +1

I wasn't there so it wouldn't be right for me to comment on this matter.

It seems the ZM admins are getting a bit out of hand.
    We are not gonna set a trend that buying admin protects you from being held accountable...
    I will do my best to spend some time in ZM over the next week.

The ban is up and this matter is closed.