Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oasis banned for obvious reason

1. Default Oasis banned for obvious reason

Okay so since when can admins spam their microphones/hldj clips and get away with it?

Hallwagner was sucking major admin dick a second ago saying that nicktendo can spam his hldj because of his admin powers?

Alright listen up hallwagner, you're the biggest douchebag on the server. I don't know why you stick around and spread your faggotry across these servers, nobody likes you AT ALL.

And for the new admins, you're all a bunch of ignorant fucktards who have no idea how to use your admin correctly. First off, having admin doesn't grant you the right to spam the microphone. Second off, it's not disrespect to tell an admin to shut the fuck up while he's microphone spamming. Get off the internet if you can't take getting verbally slapped calmly.

Not going to post some mediocre admin abuse thread on this, it's just nobody in the server right now is even a half-decent admin. You're all fucking horrible and should play in the server for another year before even thinking of purchasing admin.

Now flame away, my flame shield is on you newfags.

Also, I am asking for an unban, but of course the new admins will side with each other and this will probably not succeed, but no matter.

EDIT : Also, someone else by the name of "Sacxxxx" the x's mean they are random letters I can't remember. He was banned instantly as soon as he stood up for me. He said "why was oasis banned? He had his reasons". Thanks for that sac, and i'm sorry you got banned.

Inb4 someone says wrong format, or get a demo. I'm not going to lie about this sort of thing, i've been on this server forever and I know when the admin is in the right, and when the admin is in the wrong.

----------------

Name in Game: Oasis [Elzhi]
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:8063310
    Who banned you: No idea, there were alot of idiot admins on the server. It could be : Cal45, oneyeedman, Nicktendo, Dr Tran.
    When: Like 30 minutes ago
    Where: IBIS ZM
    Why banned: Disrespect/telling an admin to shut the fuck up when he was spamming his hldj clips

Other/Reason to unban: Because I wasn't in the wrong here.
    Last edited by Oasis; 06-12-2010 at 08:03 PM.

2. Default

In your own words:

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    cool
    story
    bro

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    In your own words:
    Yeah yeah, it was a riveting tale, etc.

But all jokes aside, this is fucking lame.

EDIT : I'm awaiting your response cal45, you faggot.

EDIT2 : Also, to add in, thanks Dr Tran for telling Nicktendo to shut the fuck up, maybe if you have admin you can disrespect other admins as well and not be punished. You're still an idiot and banned the Sac guy for no damn reason at all other than standing up for me.
    Last edited by Oasis; 06-12-2010 at 07:46 PM.

4. Default

I was telling Nick to stop playing it because the server was lagging... but playing a song once can hardly be called spam... If you don't like it you should just have posted an admin abuse thread from the start instead of causing this mess.
    You gotta learn though that disrespecting admins and other players will get you muted/kicked fast.
    Nick if you're reading this use Goldwave damnit and fix your sound files, your music makes my ears bleed.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    I was telling Nick to stop playing it because the server was lagging... but playing a song once can hardly be called spam... If you don't like it you should just have posted an admin abuse thread from the start instead of causing this mess.
    You gotta learn though that disrespecting admins and other players will get you muted/kicked fast.
    Nick if you're reading this use Goldwave damnit and fix your sound files, your music makes my ears bleed.
    Don't tell me to learn anything, I know what disrespecting admins is and that wasn't it.

6. Default

Oops I meant disrespecting admins and other players. Technically Cal thought you were telling one of the admins to suck a dick when you were talking to Hall; either way though its not right...

And for the new admins, you're all a bunch of ignorant fucktards who have no idea how to use your admin correctly
    Yeah... don't expect mercy from them....

Cal said it was a 30 min ban so it should be almost up anyways...
    Last edited by DrTran; 06-12-2010 at 08:23 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Oops I meant disrespecting admins and other players. Technically Cal thought you were telling one of the admins to suck a dick when you were talking to Hall; either way though its not right...
    Hall's a dumbass. I was telling cal to shut the fuck up because he has no idea what disrespect is.

Thanks for responding so quickly Dr Tran, and even if it is a 30 minute ban, it wasn't fully justified.

8. Default

Oasis isn't new, He's been here forever, longer than any of these new admins. Also from what he told me it's way worse than how DrTran made it sound. Oasis is right too you should have to play for a certain amount of time before you get admin.

i dont care if your the first reg on ibis, coming in here demanding and flaming like this isnt going to get you anywhere.

10. Default

Also from what he told me it's way worse than how DrTran made it sound
    Care to tell me what I left out?