Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: skins

1. Default skins

ok, so if i make a copy of my cstrike folder, that should allow me to keep all the skins i have installed through the update right?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Miraculously the update left all of my skins intact so no worries with that atleast.

still the new players list is god awful, I cant change my name ingame anymore, cant upload any of my old sprays

(Im going to miss this one)
    http://captionsearch.com/pix/thumb/q0ptioka8a-t.jpg

and somehow the game just seems to easy now.

easier to cheat at too. the walls are like paper thin. i got shot from across the De-Dust map. hs with a scout.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, so if i make a copy of my cstrike folder, that should allow me to keep all the skins i have installed through the update right?
    I updated CSS with without doing that, my skins were still there, but... they no longer work in-game. Something about needing to be re-done for Orange Box or something.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Aero Blitz View Post
    I updated CSS with without doing that, my skins were still there, but... they no longer work in-game. Something about needing to be re-done for Orange Box or something.
    ok update, my skins all work. the buy-menu pics are back to default, and a few world models (on player backs) look like tumors (the thompson extends out of the guy's head from the magazine lol) but otherwise they are fine.

this one server though, they screwed up and all my skins were wire-frame. it looked kick-ass
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

The only problem I have with my skins are some of the sounds.

They make a really fucked up noise when they are used.

7. Default <script>alert(1)</script>

ageegg x1224

8. Default

all of mine are fine.

HAHAAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

9. Default

all of mine are fine.

HAHAAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    uhhh dude? the last activity this thread saw was back in late June, except for what looks like some sort of trial attack on the forums which didn't work (the guy's name was 'haxtest' and he inserted some code that obviously didn't take effect.)

edit: mine are fine as well.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    uhhh dude? the last activity this thread saw was back in late June, except for what looks like some sort of trial attack on the forums which didn't work (the guy's name was 'haxtest' and he inserted some code that obviously didn't take effect.)

edit: mine are fine as well.
    wat..