Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hallwagner

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    if he does it again, just add another 9 to the console ban command. if memory serves, that should work out to about 65 days.

also if he is a big enough retard to get a third steam account, ban it for the 65 days not the week.

enough is enough, if hall cant stop being a fucking retard ill give him a few months off.

if he continues to be a tard on the other servers, i will see him permed from all servers.

admins please keep me informed. but make sure you have proof. i dont mind hall but with all the problems he is causing, if we have to get rid of him, i will.
    ban me for nothing? great more abuse!

2. Default

Read what I said you damn idiot; at least Craig wasn't being racist while admin, the same cannot be said about your dumb ass. If he did I would have definitely posted admin abuse thread on him in an instant.
    And why the fuck are you playing on servers when you are always bitching about ibis admins and zero?
    ban me for nothing? great more abuse!
    Are you that stupid?? If you're not allowed to mute avoid why the hell would we allow you to go around a ban?

3. Default

edited my earlier post... just fyi

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Read what I said you damn idiot; at least Craig wasn't being racist while admin, the same cannot be said about your dumb ass. If he did I would have definitely posted admin abuse thread on him in an instant.
    And why the fuck are you playing on servers when you are always bitching about ibis admins and zero?
    Are you that stupid?? If you're not allowed to mute avoid why the hell would we allow you to go around a ban?
    lol!!

5. Default

Steam_0:0:32602114
    steam_0:0:8340862

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Steam_0:0:32602114
    steam_0:0:8340862
    thank dr faggot, ill get right on it!!!

7. Default

I think it's time he gets perma bannd. he's clearly some kind of moron that just wants 2 challenge the system and rules non stop. regardless of anything you say hall, you said the N word knowing the rules behind not saying it. so don't cry when punished over doing something you clearly know isn't allowed.

the only thing you've said that makes any sense is that jew is not a racit term, and you're correct with that. but you did drop the n bomb, when well aware of our rules against it... so it's really your own fault... yet again.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

both id's are perma banned from all servers. if he is stupid enough to get another steamid, post it here and i will see it banned.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

Nothing will probably come of this but here you go this is what I was told,

7:15 PM - -√A™/L/hallwagner |MD|: i get a new steam acct and admin and permaban all u fags
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    7:15 PM - -√A™/L/hallwagner |MD|: i get a new steam acct and admin and permaban all u fags
    lol... what a noob.

Maynard - The WCS Guy