Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hallwagner

1. Default Hallwagner

Was being racist again and left right before I could ban him. Also plays under the name "Seek and Destroy" and "Nazi Justin bieber"

steam id: STEAM_0:0:8340862

Craig Boner is a witness to this.

the vote, 20 votes required to trigger map vote
    (ADMIN) Craig Boner Ibis.a: by the garage
    Erectus monkey : o rly?
    Duvack killed DemonicDelusion with m249.
    *DEAD* NyC rUSTY jUXX : !ztele
    *DEAD* -√A™/L/hallwagner |MD| : nigger
    Get ADMIN now by typing !admin to find out more!
    [hop] GunGame MOD+ - gg_churches_x_final_fixed (20/21) [type !servers to join]
    Duvack : finally he died
    [ZR] For help on Zombie:Reloaded commands,
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

Banned for a week.

LOL!!! and ur gonna let craig boner troll and be racist....dr tran you really are a fucking faggot dude

4. Default

Wtf are you talking about, first of all I haven't seen Craig in probably a week and I haven't heard a single racist thing from him since he was admin. Oh and don't bother with using your other id, i'll be banning that one too.
    Last edited by DrTran; 06-13-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Wtf are you talking about, first of all I haven't seen Craig in probably a week and I haven't a single racist thing from him since he was admin. Oh and don't bother with using your other id, i'll be banning that one too.
    fine ill get a third.....so fuck you

6. Default

2nd id is now banned for a week.

7. Default

Hall when will you learn? You used to be so fun to play with on the servers and now I can't even stand to hear your voice over mic because I know damn well whats going to happen. Maybe you should go play some other servers and chill out.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

Wow wagner. wow.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Wow wagner. wow.
    im getting fed up with being treated unfairly by dr tran...he bans for saying jew.....what a fucking jew.....and craig boner gets away with trolling and being racist? great job zero, really great job running your shit clan

10. Default

Ok, im done, the current posted steamid is perma banned from all ibis servers. could somebody please get me his other steamid, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Rapedollar$; 06-13-2010 at 06:04 PM.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton