Thread: FAil Boat's app!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default FAil Boat's app!

Name: Justin

Born: Sept 27th 89

In-game name: FAil Boat ^Laptop (My desktops mobo died so im on my lappy till i fix it)

Favorite IBIS server: Currently its zombie mod. I'm a zombie whore.

Weapons of choice: This changes all the time but currently p228 and pump ( m3) for zmod. But in non mods i like deagle ak. Sometimes awp.

Favorite Zmod map: As long as it's not a escape map its my favorite. Unless its helms deep then I like sniping on it.

Reason for APP: I've played on the servers for a little while now and I enjoy every minute of it. Unless its lagging. Or my laptop decides to crash. Admins are awesome and I hope to become one some day. I'd pay but I am unemployed atm.

About me: I play way too much. As in 4+ hours every day. I like zombie mod because I like the thought of a 1 hit kill. And doing your best to keep the enemy at bay using everything around you to cade. Plus it usually requires teamwork since it's reload.

I'm currently in the middle of coming up with a plan for college. At the moment I'm planning on attending argosy unniversity in Seatle, Washington with my girlfriend. Going for a doctorate in psychology. Hopefully after the 8 years of hell I can get a decent job.

I played hockey for 11+ years and JV/V soccer for 5ish years in high school. I built my desktop myself and love to mess with computers and im pretty good at it. Thats about it.

Send me a PM if you want to add me to steam friends.

P.S. I figured I might need to add previous css clan stuff so here it is:
    About a year and 6 months ago I was in a clan named intox. I was admin there for probably 8 months or so until I left due to personal reasons. I then moved to a community called FireWall. I was admin there for about 6 months or so. Mainly in the zombie mod or deathmatch. I'd record demos of hackers and perma ban them. Punishing cade breakers etc.. I left there because of too much drama. Among other things that I don't feel like explaining.
    Last edited by FAil Boat; 06-13-2010 at 07:17 PM.