Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stuff the server should use

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cal45 View Post
    So what, you just want zombies to be able to spawn as many times as they want? That doesn't sound like a good idea at all.
    remember, the unlim ammo makes it balanced out.

this dude's a retarded nub. just ignore him. he'll either learn to play or go away
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    once again, get your sorry ass over to an unlim ammo server if you want an easy time. i'm guessing you've come from one of those, where you used to "pwn teh nubzors" alot. and here, when you require some actual skill in building barricades and aiming, you're blowing ass.

get better kiss-ass.

edit: lol, i was right. you've played a total of 18 min. on our zm. not quite sure how you can "love the server" when less than 20 min in (5 rounds played btw) you begin bitching. maybe you should learn to shoot, instead of spam like on the unlim servers.

dude calm the fuck down jesus alright i was just saying fuck and i played on my old steam acc till it got hacked fuck you are the one who needs to quit fucking bitching god dam you pms like a girl i was just giving my opinion

3. Default

if you've played here before, you'd know that it's not an unlim ammo because unlim ammo servers blow ass. and also, the zombies don't respawn because you're supposed to avoid dieing.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hall, you're still here?

and kiss-ass up there, if you want unlim ammo, go to one of those noob-ass servers. it takes skill to play on zm here.
    yes i am so get used to it faggot