Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stuff the server should use

1. Wink Stuff the server should use

i think the server should use auto spawn instead of having to wait till next round to spawn if you died as zombie another something that would help is maybe unlimited ammo or make cade objects easier to move

im not trying to insult the owner of the server i still love the server i am just trying to give feedback no insult intended

2. Default

There are plenty of unlimited ammo servers out there. Limited ammo offers a greater challenge to the human player.

You can type !zmenu and pick option 4 if you join late-game to spawn as a zombie.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zero4thewin View Post
    i think the server should use auto spawn instead of having to wait till next round to spawn if you died as zombie another something that would help is maybe unlimited ammo or make cade objects easier to move

im not trying to insult the owner of the server i still love the server i am just trying to give feedback no insult intended
    You obviously don't play enough.

unlimited ammo requires no skill at all and the zombies usually just give up or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    There are plenty of unlimited ammo servers out there. Limited ammo offers a greater challenge to the human player.

You can type !zmenu and pick option 4 if you join late-game to spawn as a zombie.
    or type !zspawn

6. Default

hall, you're still here?

and kiss-ass up there, if you want unlim ammo, go to one of those noob-ass servers. it takes skill to play on zm here.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hall, you're still here?

and kiss-ass up there, if you want unlim ammo, go to one of those noob-ass servers. it takes skill to play on zm here.
    well then at least make stuff lighter for barricades Jesus calm down i wasn't trying to be disrespectful....

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    or type !zspawn
    i know that but i mean having to wait till next round once you already died

9. Default

well then at least make stuff lighter for barricades Jesus calm down i wasn't trying to be disrespectful....
    once again, get your sorry ass over to an unlim ammo server if you want an easy time. i'm guessing you've come from one of those, where you used to "pwn teh nubzors" alot. and here, when you require some actual skill in building barricades and aiming, you're blowing ass.

get better kiss-ass.

edit: lol, i was right. you've played a total of 18 min. on our zm. not quite sure how you can "love the server" when less than 20 min in (5 rounds played btw) you begin bitching. maybe you should learn to shoot, instead of spam like on the unlim servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

So what, you just want zombies to be able to spawn as many times as they want? That doesn't sound like a good idea at all.