Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: banned because of misunderstanding :(

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    QQ grow some balls everyone, if people aren't trying to be offensively racist just ask them to stop, instead of resorting to your one and only way of arbitrating, ban!

it's up to the indiidual admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Not according to the posted server rules it isn't.

VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others (which most of the time this barely qualifies)

1) If players fail to respond within a reasonable time frame they should be kicked for violation of any of the following

II.2
    III
    III.1
    IV
    IV.2
    V
    VII

2) Violation of any of the following after the player has been kicked (or the rules bypass are met) for preforming said violation. Note that instant bypasses should not be longer than an hour or so. Also remember that the player should have been clearly warned before the issue of said ban.

II.2
    III
    IV.2
    V
    VI
    VII

Also notice that this does NOT fall under the category of instant ban:

) Violation of any of the following gets instant temp ban

III.5 -With demo of proof
    IV.2
    V.2.B.a
    VII.2
    VII.3.C
    VIII.3

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    In addition admins have the power to control the way players communicate in order to maintain peace on the server and provide a quality environment for all players. As such any orders given by them are to be obeyed and then questioned here, as stated in the rules.
    as i was saying
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

That is not a license to do whatever the fuck you want as an admin, it does not supersede the rules already created, it's there for things the rules don't cover.

5. Default

what should i call someone who nags alot?

6. Default

Jesus Christ can we close this thread? He's just trolling now.

7. Default

they see me trollin...
    they hate it

8. Default

u unbanned yet?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by communistmonster View Post
    they see me trollin...
    they hate it
    don't troll.

10. Default

fuckin naggers...