Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: banned because of misunderstanding :(

1. Default

Rawr is right... nowadays the admins are itching to use that ban power.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Rawr is right... nowadays the admins like blade are itching to lube that man power.
    rofl fixt

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Haha so you admit to spamming, and if I remember you said "if I type is fast then it's not spamming", which if that is what you were doing then yes it still would be but you had it binded. Then you come back and say nagger, which you aren't new to the server and you know theres no rasicm so what is this thread about exactly?
    WRONG!!! lol theres nothing bannable in what he did with nagger...even if he said nigger. even zero said so. it wasnt directed at anyone if im not mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    as i was saying
    so he did the right thing then by coming here and complaining instead of other options. you fucking failed in trying to make it seem that him asking for help was bad....LOL...acolyte you post count whore, just give up and stop telling everyone admins are always right all the time

5. Default

so he did the right thing then by coming here and complaining instead of other options.
    Right, something you have no idea of doing.

6. Default

Lol zm admins...

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Right, something you have no idea of doing.
    yes i decided ONCE to do it my way. the other times ive had an issue i brought it to the forumns, so you fail sir. 2 admin abuse posts on YOU, one unban request, and numerous other posts

8. Default

LoL only one abuse was legit and I still believe I did the right thing.
    i decided ONCE to do it my way
    You might want to read all the threads about you again...

9. Default

I was there and it was blatantly obvious he was trying to test his limits. Pushed a little too far and got banned for it. I would've banned him too.

I know my opinion doesn't count for much just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

10. Default

Everyone's opinion means precisely dick, when the rules are straight forward on the matter.