Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: banned because of misunderstanding :(

1. Exclamation banned because of misunderstanding :(

basically i'm a bit stupid. i got banned for spamming "BITCH GOT SERVED" after massive killing spree on zm server and got banned I got a 1 hour ban which i sat out. i came back and everybody was just messing around i say "nagger" which is not racist it was a joke "i spelt nagger right by the way" i know i'm a bit stupid but i should at least get a warning and then i get banned again.
    plz help

Game on
    COMMIE MONSTER

2. Default

do not use any form of racist term, or variation of it.... your ban is up in a hour you said, so wait the hour, and try again.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

firstly the term nagger is not racist it means you nag alot. secondly i am worried it might be a perma ban as i got a 1 hour first time

4. Default

excuse me first of all you do not come on to the forums and post a lie. the admin who banned you and i heard it clear you didn't say nagger. if you have a problem with your pronounciation or if you are not strongly fluent in English, then don't use the mic at all.

that south park joke is old school. don't do it again..

Quote Originally Posted by communistmonster View Post
    firstly the term nagger is not racist it means you nag alot. secondly i am worried it might be a perma ban as i got a 1 hour first time

5. Default

geez make loads of assumptions why don't u

6. Default

Haha so you admit to spamming, and if I remember you said "if I type is fast then it's not spamming", which if that is what you were doing then yes it still would be but you had it binded. Then you come back and say nagger, which you aren't new to the server and you know theres no rasicm so what is this thread about exactly?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by communistmonster View Post
    Sorry, not buying it. You and everyone else knows what you were referring to when you said it. Just because you spelled it differently, doesn't change the fact that you meant it the same way as the N word.

You people have gotten out of control with the racism bullshit. It's the internet get some thicker skin, and stop trying to find reasons to powertrip and ban people. Unless it's excessive, keep it in your pants.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    You people have gotten out of control with the racism bullshit. It's the internet get some thicker skin, and stop trying to find reasons to powertrip and ban people. Unless it's excessive, keep it in your pants.
    shut up rawr
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    shut up rawr
    QQ grow some balls everyone, if people aren't trying to be offensively racist just ask them to stop, instead of resorting to your one and only way of arbitrating, ban!