Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spray tracking

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cal45 View Post
    It's not just that, sometimes it will get the player's name wrong. I was trying to track the owner of that spray Mrs. Xen is talking about and my name came up as the owner.
    proably because you sprayed somewhat near to it perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    Yes I sprayed near it, but it was probably 5 feet away.

3. Default

doesn't matter. the thing sticks sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Already been suggested.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2618

Good luck getting it on after all that time rofl.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

yeah that happens sometimes. when you use the spray tracker it will shoot out a laser pointing at the spray, if the laser didnt go to the spray where you wanted to get the info of, just reposition yourself away from where the laser is pointing at. thats how i do it.

6. Default

Which is obviously why he is saying that it needs to be fixed because we can't be sure that we are warning the person with the inappropriate spray.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

well Cal and Xeni, i wish we can have it easy on tracking them. like i said. if you need me to help you out you can count on me. I'm starting to find it harder tracking people in escape maps because they spray at the end of the trail and i need to confirm if that spray belongs to the person i'm suspecting. hopefully next round when i spawn i can reach the end of the trail and find the spray and then..... shit!!! the guy logged off or he sprayed it somewhere else LOL. DAMN YOU F10'ners!!!

Acolyte, i'm being hostile? lol i'm being hostile to you? what?!
    you started it when i assed you a simple question if you knew how to unban. it was a yes or no question and then move along. but no, you blasted at me thinking i did something illegal. you lectured me like i'm a toddler who doesn't know right from wrong. but i guess you dont' remember... i don't like that.

the current system only gives feedback if the person who sprayed it is currently in server. thus, when he would spray and leave immediately, even though the spray is still there, the record of who sprayed it is gone.

and alex, seriously. why the fuck are you so goddamn hostile to me?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post

Acolyte, i'm being hostile? lol i'm being hostile to you? what?!
    you started it when i assed you a simple question if you knew how to unban.
    Well there is your answer, you assed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Another example of this script being fail is I tried to track a spray and it told me the owner of the spray under it.