Thread: Ohai

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    *Channels inner rage*

Hello and welcome to the drama center.

*channels me*

hi 10charlololol.
    FOR FUCK SAKES, THATS MY LINE!!!!

Hello, play at all our servers. Meet cool people, have fun.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    FOR FUCK SAKES, THATS MY LINE!!!!

oh shit, I thought it was rage that said that. I'm not even editing that shit.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    oh shit, I thought it was rage that said that. I'm not even editing that shit.
    nope he said it on mine lol XD

welcome to the forums
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    i second that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you're still here?

anyway, new guy, don't listen to anything this guy tells you. he's currently banned from all 4 servers. essentially, he's in time out for a month.
    hey, its not my fault you got pwned on thinking i was wrong. but yes gungame > wcs mod. its more challenging and less cheap. plus carinas bad at it

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    plus carinas bad at it
    bad at what?
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Default

i love how hall's still talking all big and shit.

shouldn't you be faceing the corner thinking about what you've done?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i love how hall's still talking all big and shit.

shouldn't you be faceing the corner thinking about what you've done?
    what have i done? oh thats right, almost nothing. and @ carina...bad at gungame

9. Default

carina...bad at gungame

thats is not true.. i have been close to winning alot of time.. i just cant get that stupid nade kill!!

10. Default

what have i done? oh thats right, almost nothing. and @ carina...bad at gungame
    well, you're baned from the servers...so...OBVIOUSLY zero thinks that you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?